Need a new keyring? I think I have seen it all now...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Katiechops, Apr 15, 2011.

1. Online

Katiechops Guild Master

2. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

Man this makes me so upset if there is one thing i cant stand its cruelty towards innocent animals..
  3. Offline

Shantotto Guest

How is this cruel doodle? The water is oxygenated and it specifically tells buyers they must remove them from the bag and put them in fresh water.
  4. Online

Katiechops Guild Master

Shantotto,,, shame on you, you know 50% will be dead before that and other 50% will still be in that bag a year later.... ><
  5. Offline

Shantotto Guest

And that's the vendors fault and not the shitty humans that buy them?
  6. Offline

adagio Moderator

What!!! You don't even get to throw darts into oversized cards? /me outraged.
  7. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Sweet boil in the bag turtle soup. That will save me time next time I want soup but cba with the shelling. Thanks chops.
  8. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

time to put that vendor in a plastic bag see how long she lives, will be a pretty big keyring though.
  9. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

My pockets end up with holes in them with keys, how long would a bag of water and newts last >.< only in china... What next plastic coated puppy door stops?
  10. Offline

Mizou Community Member

i first thought u meant cock ring...

but this is discusting... hate humans !
  11. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

$1.50 each ? I'll take 10.
  12. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

what happens to the ones that people don't buy? thats assuming the people who do buy them actually have a home for them in a aquarium or something. Got this sudden urge to join some animal rights group, while waiting for swtor release date, and beat some people up
  13. Offline

Specter Veteran BOON

hmm... these keyrings look nice, but still i'm not convinced to give up on my gw2 keyring.. ;)
  14. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Soup and noodles.