NDA lifted for Swtor.

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Merketh, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=630104
  2. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

Cool beta testers proceed to spam, ss, movies and general stuff :D
  3. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

Release the Doodle!
  4. Offline

belladonna Veteran BOON

5. Offline

Xom Veteran BOON

NDOODLELOL!
  6. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

LUL

i will share as much as i know. Feel free to ask as many questions as you want!
  7. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Proceed to http://torguild.net/calculator/ and get theorycrafting. Most of these talents are accurate and the guy is updating this tool continously so far making it match the current build out there. I've studied my class, talents and different builds now to know it a lot better - its time to go nuts folks.
  8. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

How big is your penis.... in inches preferred.
  9. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

InchES? plural?
  10. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

11. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

In cm its 20 cm when erected. Perfect length to not hurt the girl when your pounding away and it's quite thick.

I'm proud of the old stroodle has been serving me well. Many compliments ect. Next question?
  12. Offline

Korso Veteran BOON

[IMG]
  13. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

LOL Doodle should name his cock the banhammer! epic
  14. Offline

Selenus WoW Officer

15. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

3% Willpower.

A scaling bonus to your main throughput stat will serve you much better than a flat 100 force which will be next to meaningless at endgame.

I'll play around with specs when I'm home.

It's very frustrating that they're keeping their damage/healing/mitigation formulae hidden :(

Difficult to tell from Android but I also think those trees are out of date Darth Hater has up-to-date trees along with a fancy database.
  16. Offline

Selenus WoW Officer

Yeah I figured 3% willpower would be best too which is why I posted it :) Figures as a healer it's worth filling out the tree completely and getting those 4 talents in madness. Gives 4% damage reduction overall and some extra willpower. Lightning, I'm sure that it can be played it. Infact, some people even claim madness is better for damage.
  17. Offline

Kephir Veteran BOON

it depends realy, the 100 force is quite good in case of force regen since consumption gives you a flat % of total force when used so the force gain will increase with this tallent and atm force regen without anything that improves it is between 7-9 force per tick altho i dont know how easy it is to handle force at end game it might be worth taking it eventualy
  18. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

people bragging usually have 5 cm
  19. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

Fooking 5
  20. Offline

belladonna Veteran BOON

Chops is going Bounty Hunter? <3 Think of all the RPing and Trollolling we can do:love: