Crafting Mystic Chests and Portable Mystic Forge

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2' started by Fizzee, Sep 15, 2012.

1. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Go to mystic forge -

You will need:

2 stacks (500 total) of any of these items - sticks of butter, soft wood, green wood logs, green wood dowels, hard wood logs, iron ore.

1 mystic coin.

1 glob of ectoplasm.

Results:

You will get a mystic chest
    The chest contains : jewels worth 10s - 2g, Pieces to make a portable mystic forge
    Tonics.

To make the portable mystic forge you need to combine one of each of the four uncommon pieces from the chests,
    then put the new piece with one of each of the rare pieces + 50 mystic coins.

The mystic chests are only going to be in the game for a limited-time.
  2. Offline

Karasu Community Member

Ugh.. limited-time isn't something I like to hear. That portable mystic forge, is it a one-time consumable? Hardly seems worth it for the price

(Link?)
  3. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Ill update later, but apparently if you use 1 mystic coin you get a temporary "mystic node" use 50 and you get a permanent one.

Search Reddit for temporary mystic chests. Only 1 thread atm
  4. Offline

Karasu Community Member

Found more info. Spent ALL my gold.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mystic_Forge_Conduit

You can do either of the following to get a portable, unlimited uses, Mystic Forge called the Mystic Forge Conduit:
    • Buy it off TP (~7g+)
    • Acquire 50x Mystic Coin, Mystic Frame, Mystic Nexus, Mystic Forge Node
    • Acquire 50x Mystic Coin, Mystic Frame, Mystic Nexus, Mystic Tube, Mystic Core, Mystic Casing, Mystic Essence
    • Buy Mystic Chests, get lucky
    • Make Mystic Chests using Ectoplasm, Mystic Coin + 500 of the many overabundance items, get lucky
    • Don't care
  5. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

I like the sound of "don't care"
    All my money goes on gear and dyes, can't be faffing about with that forge nonsense.
    :p
  6. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

What is the unlimted mystic forge good for? There is one in lions arch or am i missing something here?
  7. Offline

Hightimes Community Member

Im sure ppl are just braindead and only want it because it says "Limited time offer"