My d/d Elementalist

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2' started by Swifter, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Offline

Swifter Community Member

Looking for some feedback on my current d/d Elementalist (Anything that may be wrong or you would change etc)

I've opted for a more offensive d/d build. Permanent fury and swiftness are just one of the many benefits of d/d.

Armor: Full knights set with boon duration runes. (pow/prec/tough)
    Weapons: 2 Knights daggers (pow/prec/tough)
    Sigils: 1 bloodlust (power stacks) 1 battle (might)
    Amulet: Berserkers amulet/ Valkyrie amulet (changing these depending on if I want more vitality or more prec)
    Earrings: Berserkers/Valkyrie (as above)
    Rings: Ascended pow/tough/vit and pow/tough/crit dmg

Traits: Usual aura share build (0/10/0/30/30)

Food: Boon duration food and power nourishment.

My traits and stats:

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Offline

Klecksi Veteran BOON

Exactly as I play ...

The only difference is that I play with different skills. I play D/D with the signet (staff and S/D with Ether Renewal). Also I always use bling. The second cantrip is mist form in smal scale or armor of earth in guild raids.
  3. Offline

F U R I E Veteran BOON

4. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

still able to keep perma swift and fury on yourself, and the frost aura buff easily makes up for this.
    10% damage reduction for 7 seconds with aura share is huge.
  5. Offline

Drexciyian Veteran BOON

Static field buffed!
  6. Offline

Swifter Community Member

This always worked for me and was my opener on staff, apparently it was dazing not stunning though.

The changes to d/d aren't that bad, as fizzee said it's still possible to keep up perma fury/swift.

The damage reduction is a nice bonus, hoping this is the route they're going with aurashare and we see more changes like this in future. I don't have the 2 runes from Ascalon instance so i've threw on two rage runes (20% fury) for now.