[Movie] Fast Five (Fast & Furious 5)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Aspira, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Cinemas April 21st.

Some seriously rare and beautiful cars in that video. 1968 Dodge Charger in matt black, want.

Love Fast & Furious movies as they have everything you need to make a great movie. They just fill the movie with epic cars just for the sake of having them there. Its like, Oh look a Ford GT40 parked up for no reason, oh look a splitwindow Corvette Stingray in the carpark. Top that off with half naked women in practically every scene and throw in the odd bit of gunfire and car chase and sir, you have yourself a great movie.

Still think the carpark drift event in Tokyo Drift was one of the best Fast and Furious scenes so far. So many tuned race cars in such a small space topped of with wall to wall Japanese jailbait. Worth a watch if somehow you managed to miss it.
  2. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Oh, this film is set after Fast and Furious 4 (called "Fast & Furious") but before Tokyo Drift.

Basically after they break Vin Diesel out of jail at the end of Fast and Furious, but before the Japanese dude gets killed by Yakuza in Tokyo Drift
  3. Offline

Mizou Community Member

i thought he said in movie 4 it will be his last job... but wow hold on

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

i fucking love vin diesel and espacially the fast and furious ones! GIVE NOW !!! this made me wet....

did u see how they crashed the police car with that bank security container.... SHIT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

give now !
  4. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Thing is, Vin Diesel is like this all action hero type actor, but when he isn't making movies he plays MMO's and Dungeons and Dragons. He is like the ultimate RPG geek.

Don't care what anyone says though, these movies are seriously epic. Cars/women/guns/action what more do you need ? Oh and Mizou, when I say this trailer I just about shouted out in the computer lab here with exitement, lol.
  5. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Urgh.... They still making this pap? The first was ok but not worth 4 sequels.... It's Rocky all over again. A rude bois wet dream but I'll be fucked if I give a shit about cars and slutty women and plot that's looser than Katie Price and about as intelligent.

:D
  6. Offline

Mizou Community Member

i personaly dont even have a driver licence but the F&F movies are best quality
  7. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

OMG OMG OMG OMG!

They invited all best actors from all 4 movies! I cant wait :eek:
  8. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

geekgasm :eek:
  9. Offline

Shantotto Guest

It's like jean claude van damme movies are still popular in 3rd world countries, looks like F&F is still popular in some parts of europe :p
  10. Offline

Ketz Veteran BOON