Modern Warfare - Find Makarov Movie

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fallanx, Mar 3, 2011.

1. Offline

Fallanx Tactical Veteran

if only the next mw would look like that; its just a nice promo movie
  2. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Yea I have to admit it is a nice little movie, however it still wont make me play the preschool FPS that is the CoD franchise. Battlefield 3 is gona be the next giant leap forward in FPS games.
  3. Offline

Divinitas Community Member

CoD might not have the best multiplayer when you compare it to say BF but its still dam good, but for me it shines in the SP its amazingly good, better than the majority of other FPS games out there, the story is often brilliant, along with good graphics, good AI etc, all the things that make a good FPS.

If you haven't played it, then its a harsh criticism, especially when a lot of FPS games draw aspects of CoD into them.
  4. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Have all the CoD games including both modern warfares and black ops and the online multiplayer is so geared towards retards that it is incredibly easy even on "hardcore" servers. For multiplayer it has to be battlefield over CoD, heck even CS:S over CoD. Sure compared to the Battlefield games the single player is a better in CoD games, but all modern FPS games single player content is far too short and just not worth paying for.

I would love to see the return of the health bar to FPS games instead of this retarded bloodscreen effect that allows unskilled fags to be competitive.
  5. Offline

Divinitas Community Member

Hardcore CoD is 1-2 shot to torso is death from a rifle, don't play it much but when i do its always on a HC server, its aimed to the masses though nobody can deny that.

Think you take more dmg from weapons in BF2BC though, the reason BF2BC is so fricking amazingly uber good is squads/vehicles/tactics play a massive part, 90% of CoD is just TDM, only so much you can do.