MM problem

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Blackspear, Mar 11, 2011.

1. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

So im not 50 yet but i already have problem with build. I was thinking to make MM 40 bard 21 (for 21% speed in combat) and 5 rift. But i was thinking if its good idea because with ths build i have almost no dots and CC. So if any lvl 50 MM could help here i would be glad.

Ah and im sure i want 40 marksman!
  2. Offline

shibbyy Community Member

Is this for pve or pvp? for pve you shud go 51 MM coz u get 30% pedastal which u never move from, then 15 nightblade for extra 15% on your combo stuff and 15% on finishers. then take melted skin + fire and death. Many dmg! 0 points in sin for poison unless u can find something else.

For pvp I like MM/nighblade/inf, not too sure on the build as im playing bard mostly and sometimes sabo.
  3. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Blackspear I am only lvl 43 so if you want to level up together then I can group with you.

Had an absolute week from hell and never got to log in once. I will be online from like 18:00 GMT Saturday and all day Sunday if your interested. Won't be on tonight as I am going to get some sleep. lol.
  4. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

Oh ye didnt said i mean PvP. For PvE its not a problem i will just go for pure dmg.

@Aspira I wish mate but im too low lvl, 37 atm. Also i dont have so much time to play anymore, only 4-6h/day ;<
  5. Offline

Kephir Veteran BOON