Mission Halps

Discussion in 'TERA' started by Kammie, Sep 22, 2011.

1. Offline

Kammie Community Member

I just got my Tera re-subbed, logged on and I have a level 20 mission that I have no clue about, maybe I didnt do it from ages ago, but tbh I think its a new one I've been given as I would've done all the solo missions as I levelled.

Anyway, if anyone can help me decipher it i'd be grateful.

[IMG]

The blue text in the main body of the questlog is not clickable, and the lower blue text just links to the bloke im stood infront of.
  2. Offline

Alarisia Community Member

Oh easy, do a repeatable quest, grab a bomb from it, then you can hand it in :)

Edit: Oh those bombs weaken mission quest elite monsters and such by I think 90% or something, works great for soloing. It dose not work for instances though, oh and if you use them make sure you aim well :p
  3. Offline

Kammie Community Member

Thanks state.
  4. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Kammie has resubbed, epic.
  5. Offline

Alarisia Community Member

Yeah everyone needs to start playing Tera again :) I would kinda like it if eventually we all settle on one server to stay on, instead of all going to random servers. It would be nice to create a group of players that play regularly. Just something to think about. :p
  6. Offline

Kammie Community Member

Yerrr im gonna mess around on my zerker, lvl 42 atm. I do have a lvl 15 sorc and lvl 12 priest tho