minecraft server

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by adagio, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Offline

adagio Moderator

Anyone fancy starting a server and seeing what the game is like? must admit I would like to see what the fuss is all about. let's see if anyone is as interested as me.
  2. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I would jump on for some Minecraftia fun, but only if its the free version as I aint paying for it, lol.
  3. Offline

adagio Moderator

the modded server version I have downloaded says it doesn't require you to log in but you do have to have beta version 1.2.1. i'll try it tonight and see if it works for all.
  4. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Let me know dude as if all you need is the free client to join your server I will more than happily download it and come and build giant cocks in your cities, lol.
  5. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

You have to download MinecraftSP to "log in". If not than your character wont be saved so its pointless to play. Played it with friend but we stoped. Let me know if u start new server so i will join you
  6. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

You have to have the real version to connect to a server but you can play in offline mode to see if you like it. You would just need to login with someones account once to activate offline mode.
  7. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Can you use this client to play on each others servers ?
  8. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

You just have to download craced version from torrent :)
  9. Offline

Nerien "Bad Boy"

If you people decide to start playing I'm up for it for sure and if anyone want to test it out for single player a bit feel free to pm me and you can borrow my info to download the game for some offline play.
  10. Offline

Specter Veteran BOON

i have full minecraft too, so :)
  11. Offline

Omnipresent Potato Farmer

I have full minecraft too btw sounds good!

Also if we make our own server there is a method to by pass the system if you have not got the full version. You use a hex editor and do a quick search and edit 1 value. Anyway who ever needs can always google it.
  12. Offline

Specter Veteran BOON

Also, remember guys: COAL and WOOD are REALLY important when deciding where to build your house (or cave, most likely at first) xD

- spending your first night in the dark is REALLY SCARY!
  13. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

I got the full version also. 1.3 came out today and fixed the hell portals for multiplayer :D
  14. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

If u gonna play on official server i will need it :D
  15. Offline

Tal The Architect

I bought this and the only thing I have really done is delete peoples blocks from under their feet so they fall to their doom whilst building stuff. I guess I'm a bad person... people get really annoyed about that too [IMG]
  16. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Me and Adagio were playing a bit last night, was pretty funny, really enjoyed it.

Adagio has a server up and running and Adagio being all dwarfy, we started work making a nice big cave for the BOONs. Mines of Moria stylee, lol.
  17. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

See! Told ya it's not shit. Gotta love an indie game which makes it big. Better than actiblizzard churning out crap after crap for stupid money.
  18. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Anyone wants to play later, Adagio left the server on and I will be home at like 13:00~14:00(ish).
  19. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

If we can get more ppl i will just buy it coz i relly enjoy playing it. So just x up who will play it so i can decide ^^
  20. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I am playing it using a "free" copy.