Minecraft Server Guide

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by adagio, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Offline

adagio Moderator

As of the 26/07 the server was split into two parts. The normal world and the creative world. The normal world is just that, a world you would treat as any other world. Mine, explore and build to your hearts content. The creative world is a totally flat world (well it was til Fizzee got hold of it) that you can build anything you wish.

Ops have been given to all those that payed the subs so you now have a few commands available to you.

Give yourself Items

I made this even easier last night. So now all you need is the item id which can be found here.
    http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Data_values

The ingame simply type

/i <item id> <number of items>
    example
    /i 01 64
    will give you 64 stone.

Change time of day

Scared of the dark? Simply type

/time set 1

for daytime.

Godmode

Doing something risky up high and worried you might die then use

/god

Do not abuse this option

/ungod

to go back to normal.

more later......
  2. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Yeah sorry about the pink trees. If anyone wants me to build any terrain just ask as it's really fun.

If anyone needs inspiration for builds, check out the voxelbox on YouTube.
  3. Offline

Nerien "Bad Boy"

If anyone would like me to take a look at some redstone stuff just let me know on TS.
    Sadly the only thing I'm interested in :/
  4. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

U should make a 97 pixel tv in minecraft like the one on YouTube.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Forum Runner
  5. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

@adagio - Can you try these two things on the server please...

1. Can you disable weather on the "flat" map.
    2. Can you lower sea level on the "flat" map ? It's currently set so there is 63 to bedrock and 63 to skybox. Could you lower it so that its say.... 25 to bedrock ? I think this leave enough room for basements/redstone systems and allows us to build taller structures.

These possible ?
  6. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

u all cheaters.....
  7. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

I'm letting @Akemi play this weekend, she is going to burn your house down @Katiechops :p
  8. Offline

Mizou Community Member

i bet she does even more evil things from what i know her.........
  9. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

@adagio & @Omnipresent - how did you get on last night re-working sea level on the flat map ?

Sent from my HTC Desire using Forum Runner
  10. Offline

adagio Moderator

Omni got the map done and has been uploaded to the server but i ask you not to use it as its only up as a test at the moment. Going to redo the server settings again tonight as Worldguard and Multiverse don't seem to want to play together nicely so i will have to look for alternatives.
  11. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

lets wipe the "main" map and make everyone start again with no OP..kk rawr! real men use shovels
  12. Offline

Angelo Community Member

13. Offline

adagio Moderator

Well in theory it may be easier to buy another server for a bit. The two worlds seem to cause a lot of problems addon wise.

I'll give the new addons a go and see what happens.
  14. Offline

adagio Moderator

Server is up and gate should be working, if not use /wxw go boonflat to get to otherworld.