[Minecraft] Ok, no more traps!

Discussion in 'Old Gits Gaming' started by Omnipresent, Jul 25, 2011.

1. Offline

Omnipresent Potato Farmer

Ok so guys no more traps, its gone too far I think. Poor Allstar logged in and well.... this is what happened.

[IMG]
  2. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

I'm not going to play a server where I get trapped just because I choose to walk down a path that I took the time to build to get building supplies

Grief all you want, I'm done with it
  3. Offline

Ah don't be like that dude, it was only meant for Aspira tbh. Log back in, its not the end of the world and sure there won't be any more from now on.
  4. Offline

Besides it was a simple box you fell into, unlike Aspira's where you fall into lava. Not only dieing but lossing what ever you have in your inv lol
  5. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Were you trying to trap me again omni ? :p

Sent from my HTC Desire using Forum Runner
  6. Offline

Ketz Veteran BOON

I log in this morning and all my stuff are gone plus i am ridiculously far away from where i logged off.
    Wtf did you do?
  7. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

I'm not looking such a nuisance anymore am I :p
    Time to stop the griefing now, clearly some people want to play minecraft as a social game and not a hardcore free for all.

Btw, off topic a bit, could we get voxal sniper and a fly mod please? I'd like to try my hand at teraforming :)
  8. Offline

Ketz Veteran BOON

Did we wipe all clean or something last night ?
  9. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Hahaha, wow minecraft just went into a whole 'nother dimension, pewpew-style! :D
    "Hardcore free for all" I lol'd! :D This is still Minecraft we're talking about right?!

*I lol'd irl*
  10. Offline

adagio Moderator

The server will be split tonight into three worlds.

The first will be the original world with full pvp on and monsters on very hard. you will need your wits about you.

The second will be a dungeon map where you have to find dungeons. This should include boss monsters hopfully.

The third will be a creative server on a flat base. This will have infinite resources and mods to be able to fly etc.

All will be available from gates in my house and will each have seperate inventories.
  11. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

Try saying that in game NOOB! I'll push you off my mountian top jacuzzi and pwn u biatch!
  12. Offline

Mizou Community Member

wow some1 made it, allstar is pissed Oo

thought that wont ever be possible
  13. Offline

@Aspira Yeah dude lol, i was trying to get you. The lane way towards your house, to be honest I forgot that was also Allstars lane. In my defense it was a very modest trap, the victim would fall a total height of two blocks and be encased in a simple box, with a sign (above). I think it was the sign that "broke the Chamel's back" when Allstar dropped on lol

@Allstar I think we should move on from this, I don't see why anyone should be quitting minecraft. Myself and Apsira won't be doing anymore traps or anything else of that nature, there was no malicious intent. Just me not being aware of other peoples style of play, and I apologize for that.

Its a fantastic game and no one should stop playing because of this.

@Mizou Do I get something? Like a badge or a sticker. If this is the first time, then I feel I should be getting something!! Where is says "Guild Member", there should be something witty on how I trolled in one of the most jolly, fun and random games.... Minecraft.

:D
  14. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Is the new 3 map system live on the server yet Adagio ?
  15. Offline

Maskerad Veteran BOON

Trust me, I've done it countless times. Ain't that hard :p
  16. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I imagine Allstar doesn't take to well to being beat by a girl then. Or did you do something cheesy to beat him ?
  17. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

There's a knack to it. However "being female" is something I think they'll find difficult to master :p
  18. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Seems I have my answer. Lol.