Minecraft: Map corruption

Discussion in 'Old Gits Gaming' started by adagio, Jul 26, 2011.

Welcome to the BOON Control Community!
You're currently viewing our site as a guest user. or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions - as well as removing advertisements!

1. Online

adagio Moderator

For some reason when the map saved early this morning the map became corrupt and unplayable. Not sure if its a bug in minecraft or one of the 4 mods running.

The only back up close to ours was from 6am yesterday so sorry all stuff done yesterday was lost :(
  2. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

omfg,, I spent about 6 hours in game last night doing honest minecrafting.... I just died a little inside....
  3. Online

adagio Moderator

4. Offline

Mizou Community Member

ofc he is ... ... ... erm ... .... ... not
  5. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Sooo, the last person online before it corrupt, is the same person who apparently found the dungeon exit, and was the first to die....
    Is KC israphel?
  6. Online

adagio Moderator

I think you may have lost 99% of boons with that one. Still I lold.
  7. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Same. Haha.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Forum Runner
  8. Online

adagio Moderator

So as everyone has payed for the server how does everyone feel about ops? Should everyone have ops? Or no one? Should we give more ppl access to the server to change settings?
  9. Offline

Ketz Veteran BOON

To whomever has a house near Adagios mine i may have dug through the mine and into the basement of that house with lavas and all sort of shit pouring out :p
    Did some damage control though :rofl:
  10. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Did you die? If so then I'm sure no one minds :p
  11. Offline

Ketz Veteran BOON

Of course not :) I died enough to Omins traps the first time i logged but it was fun tbh !
  12. Offline

Angelo Community Member

Hopefully my little house on the cliff hasnt caused anything, my little brother tends to play the most on it so if he comes complaining to me about how he falls into traps ill be laughing hard.
  13. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

I bet that was mine ><
  14. Offline

Ketz Veteran BOON

Its the house with the brick signpost