Mesmer Builds Thread

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2' started by Mattfs, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Offline

Mattfs Community Member

Since other classes are doing it and i'm experimenting with my own builds here are the 2 builds i'm debating whether to use, and would appreciate any help as I have made them up as i go along.
    gw006.jpg
    The second one is the one I've been using the past week or so, and is great. The traits go 20-0-30-10-10, which gives me great toughness and condition damage as this is where most of my damage comes from.
    The first one is one i made today with traits 20-0-10-10-30, which obviously has lower toughness, but has the ability to apply a lot more confusion due to the traits. I've not tried the first one in a proper raid yet but I will soon. For all the builds i run staff and sword/focus, and use feedback, null field and either veil or blink.
    After more research, if i get full ascended (rings and ear rings and the correct amulet) i can get 80 more toughness, 189 more vitality and 74 more condition, so this is my pve aim for the next long time.
  2. Offline

srENGINEER Community Member

Looks like an awesome build - btw is that condi dmg stat without sigil/might stacks :eek:?
  3. Offline

Alaraum Veteran BOON

[IMG]3 more days till my Endless Cat Tonic, then I am going to get pink accesory, will end up like on 105% damage & more Toughness
    Traits_: GreatSword+Sword/Sword/Focus_______Eter Feast - Blink - Portal/Phantasmal Disenchanter - Veil/Decoy - Time Warp
    30: 3-5-10
    30: 1-4-5
    10: 3
    Ye, do not copy that, I need it for my job :hug:

Also I have Garrison set - p/t/v with traits : Staff+GreatSword_______Eter Feast - Blink - Null Field - Veil - Time Warp/Avatar of Melandru
    30: 2-5-12
    30: 5-8-11
  4. Offline

Mattfs Community Member

Its with full weapon stacks but no might, so with might it'll be 2874/2804 condition damage.
    I put it in with weapon stacks as its easy to rack up 25 stacks all the time.
    Ha ha i was gonna say ala, wouldnt recommend so durability
  5. Offline

srENGINEER Community Member

2800 condi dmg .. confusion gonna hit like a brick !