Maybe I should stick to this list

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kamasutrah, Nov 3, 2011.

1. Offline

Kamasutrah Community Member

The reasons to pick a gamer as your bf

Yes, we know it. Having a gamer as your couple can be rather complicated at times, especially when they forget to phone you or they stand you up because they're playing some game. I would recommend not to see only the negative aspects of this but to take into account what the possitive ones are as well. Here is a list that will help you realize that having a boyfriend who's addicted to video games ain't as bad as it seems.

#You'll always know where he is, playing at home or next to you on the couch.

#Those long times of resting while he plays will assure you a good performance in bed.

#He's good with his fingers (all of them).

#He has a wide range of knowledge: from getting money out of bricks and smashing turtles, to commanding an interstellar army or being the war here the world needs. He knows how to speed on a car and whatever materials are necessary for arming a bomb.

# He knows each and every martial arts that exist, even those that don't.

# When he tells you he wants to be your "Player ", you can be sure he loves you.

# He doesn't spend money on bad habits, only in games and maybe on you.

# He knows what is trully adorable (Kirby, Pikachu and Okamiden)

# He has a big heart that will be filled only by you and his gaming console (and sometimes a virtual toon, but don't worry, he can't have it physically).

# He games so much his hands are excessively soft.

# If he tells you he loves you more than he loves the universe, feel lucky since a gamer knows more solar systems than Carl Sagan.

# Every time he goes out, it's literally and adventure.

# You'll never have a single problem knowing what to give him for Xmas, his Bday or your anniversary; just look for the special editions of the games he constantly talks about while he's with you.

# He has a casual and relaxed way of dressing.

# He surely speaks over two or three languages. He even speaks the language of other planets.

# He doesnt get hyped up when it's the final of the World Cup.

# His house is a mess, but there's always food and something to drink.

# If you manage to get him out of your house, his mom will adore you.

# You know that if he cheats on you with another "girl", that "girl" has three inlets in its back, a green or blue light and only works with electricity.

# If he's got bags under he's eyes, he didn't go clubbing. He stayed all night up trying to get that achievement or Trophy he was missing.

# He's great with the guitar, the battery and the mic.

# If there's a zombie attack you know you can trust him to defend you, or just know he'll be the first one to die.

# Above it all, you know we're adorable even though you have no idea what the hell we're talking about.

xD I dunno what you guys think?
  2. Offline

Astarael Vertically Challenged

#Those long times of resting while he plays will assure you a good performance in bed.

not true

# He games so much his hands are excessively soft.

exceptionally true

# If you manage to get him out of your house, his mom will adore you

true again

# If there's a zombie attack you know you can trust him to defend you, or just know he'll be the first one to die.

fuck that shit, I'm a gamer, I know if zombies attack the partner drags us both down. I'd be chucking you at them while I make my escape.
  3. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

# He doesnt get hyped up when it's the final of the World Cup.

Imagine if Ketz' team reached that final of the World Cup...
  4. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

Outside? What is this place you speak of?
  5. Offline

Tal The Architect

Like some 15 year old made this list or what?
  6. Offline

Feidan Community Member

So naive and cute but a few certainly apply like presents and mother in law easy love.
  7. Offline

Omnipresent Potato Farmer

Ok... so where all the gaming girls at?

Boon need to get recruiting moar girlz
  8. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

We have Aspira we really don't need anymore!
  9. Offline

LMAO xD

@ Astarael : Thanks well they do say women and children first xD
    @Pete: Lord help us xD
    @Allstar: I think it's that place I go when I go to this thing called .... WORK >.>
    @Tal: probably lol
    @Feidan: lmao yeah xD
    @Omni: you probs playing the wrong game only joking just most of the "girls" are Guys In Real Life on Tera :p
    @Acina: LMFAO <3
  10. Offline

Kephir Veteran BOON

i haz no time for girls since gaming > irl :D, only digital ones like hot twi'leks in star wars :D are worth my time :p so il keep to my online romances with my companion :D
  11. Offline

Balmung Veteran BOON

Now I don't feel like a gamer anymore....YOU BROKE ME :'(
  12. Offline

Relinquished Veteran BOON

Shouldn't there be a list entry concerning Captain Morgans up there somewhere?

ps. gm all
  13. Offline

Awww I'm sorry :(
  14. Offline

Omg capt morgans!! Lets get drunk reli xD