Marksman PvP build

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Firoz, Feb 1, 2011.

1. Offline

Firoz Veteran BOON

2. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

Range is sort of important, I would swap out the points from increased armor from Riftstalker to the lowest tier to increase the range. Other then that it looks good.
  3. Offline

Firoz Veteran BOON

4. Offline

Firoz Veteran BOON

Btw, for the rogue classes;

I had the problem when using stealth mobs could see me :/
    can stealth only be used in PvP, or what was wrong? :)
  5. Offline

Chowder Community Member

if you're using basic stealth you have to be real quick about using your stealth move cause mobs see you. in the assassin tree you get a passive to decrease the chance mobs notice you through stealth.
    and btw, you're missing out on a silence move from your marksman. i would swap out riftstalker with ranger, and put a few points in ranger till the cast-interrupt/silence.
  6. Offline

TOMMCAT Veteran BOON

i played ranger until i got that shot and tbh the chance to interrrupt or silence the target is very low. Maybe in the release the chance will be different but in beta 4 when i tried ranger that chance was low.
  7. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

8. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

No killer instinct?
  9. Offline

Firoz Veteran BOON

10. Offline

Kammie Community Member

what build have you planned for leveling? mm/ranger + ?

im still struggling on weather to play full DD mm, or go main bard, obviously i can chop and change but for leveling purposes i just dunno
  11. Offline

Firoz Veteran BOON

during beta testing i have MM - Sin - Infiltrator. coz i do warfronts like 98% of the time.
    dunno what i will get for pure dps while leveling with launch.
    probably MM - riftstalker - ...
  12. Offline

Kammie Community Member

i think for leveling ranger is a must, a pet is too useful
  13. Offline

Firoz Veteran BOON

for solo questing/leveling idd, yes. but the whole soultree depends on how you play to game. you cant actually plan :D