Mako

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Hsulf, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Offline

Hsulf Veteran BOON

A little question from the BH's from Beta again! :D

Mako, I heard rumours she doesn't like the dark side decisions, now bearing in mind she's one of only bh companions that heals (I hear we get a silly robot later that is even more meh than Mako).

My question is, if you chose perma dark decisions does she refuse to work with you? Or does it make no difference at all? Or is there a way around it.

Would be kinda sad basing my story history on keeping the only semi-useful companion happy.

Edit: This can be answered by any of the Beta crew, I'm sure there are other companions who are like Mako and kinda lame ;)
  2. Offline

Felby Community Member

no she dosnt refuse all the dark side options

your companions are not as simple as that, they all have their own personalities which they respond to, if you check your codex you get a full list of what they like dislike
    most of the codex is imported to torhead.com

for mako its:
    Likes: Professionalism, bounty hunters, making money, freedom, kindness
    Dislikes: Bullying, cruelty, snobs

for example
    so if you are straight up just cruel to someone she will dislike it
    but you will gain her favor if you are very business with your clients and always try to squeeze extra credits off someone
  3. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

Also as long as you are nice to her in the companion dialogues she will like you anyway
  4. Offline

Astarael Vertically Challenged

Yeah, i found for every really evil decision i made she dropped liking me by like 1 point, maybe 15 tops, but I was getting 40 and 50 for every time i did something she did like, so in the end she liked me way more than she didn't like me.

all you have to do is boast about wanting money more than any kind of honor bullshit, and she's alright. Although eventualy she has some crappy story where she asks you to take some kid with you, which i declined and told him to fuck off for massive darkside points. That reduced my rating with her to 0 from like 200..
  5. Offline

Hsulf Veteran BOON

Alright, cool. Last thing I wanted was treating my companion like I do my girlfriend....my mrs has enough effect on my "story line" as it is! I don't want freaking Mako destroying my game time!! :O
  6. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Mako is a whining little bitch. Getting rid of her at 25 or whatever will be so welcome.
  7. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

As a sith warrior I used and abused Vette in every way I could, getting -350 affection to the right and left, never taking off the shock collar, letting other companions play with it, etc and yeah she still fights for me when I tell her to so, just go ahead and do whatever you feel like doing. And by that I mean really _whatever_. Also healing comps suck, move on to deeps and happyness kk.
  8. Offline

Hsulf Veteran BOON

Vette probably deserved it! dirty little ******
  9. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

I always treated vette right as she is one of my favourite companions

But I did force her in to a threesome once but I'm kinda proud of that though :-P
  10. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

try that irl and see what happens....
  11. Offline

Felby Community Member

never again!
  12. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Yeah, exactly like I did, treat her right. Filthy twilek alien scum "!#ยค% that is how you treat them :)
  13. Offline

Kephir Veteran BOON

dont be disrespecting ma twi'lek yo
  14. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

I dunno if shocking with electricity is disrespecting or not, I was just treating her right.