LVL 20 Story Quest in Velika

Discussion in 'TERA' started by Jame, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Offline

Jame Community Member

Hey,

I got a bit of a problem with the lvl 20 story quest. Don't remember doing this in EU beta. I find the guy who want's that exploding bottle or what ever it is, but I don't know where to get the bottle (the first blue link isn't a link, so I assume it's telling me to buy it or something).

Does anyone remember this one, how to get it? I hate leaving story quests behind.

lvl20storyq.png
  2. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I think, but I cannot be certain, that these bottles are an optional quest reward for doing any repeatable quest.

If you go and complete a repeatable, you will have a choice of these bottles or the green tokens, just pick the bottle reward.

I am not 100% certain on this, but I think that is how you do that quest.
  3. Offline

Jame Community Member

Ok, thank you! I'll try that. :) Any idea where the token NPC is? Lumbertown/Velika?

Edit. Nvm. Found it! You can choose it as a reward from repeatable.
  4. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Sweet, I have a good memory. :p
  5. Offline

Alarisia Community Member

Just to clear this up because reading this made me facepalm. They are not bottles they are bombs that you can use for Campaign quests to weaken elites by 90% to enable it so you can solo them. Really handy if you don't want to group with people to do simple story quests.
  6. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Zomg THATS what they are.

The whole time I was like, hmm, are these the elite bombs.... or was that the item that looked like the grenade.... meh I will call them bottles, lol.

Parker swooping in to make me look silly. :oops:
  7. Offline

It's what I do best. :p
  8. Offline

Angelo Community Member

Those were awesome, some guy whispered me like "omg you just solod that thing so fast wtf!?" Alas I told him it was just because of that item and not because of my skill! ~
  9. Offline

Haha pro.
  10. Offline

EpiTeK Community Member

Anyone know if using these bombs lowers the exp from the elite?
  11. Offline

When you use one you don't gain any exp from the mob you kill. For a lot of campaigns you don't get any exp. from the mob regardless though.