Lol Preseason 3 Changes Website

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Astarael, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Offline

Astarael Vertically Challenged

http://competitive.euw.leagueoflegends.com/preseason/intro

Loads of changes incoming. The jungle ones are meh, but looks like a pretty huge change even for the longtime players. Full builds will need re-examining, and everyone will have to remake all their masteries.

Doesn't seem to change much for my AD carry masteries, or my AP mids, but it drastically changes what I spec into for almost all my top champs. Lots of viable options in the defense tree. Not sure if I'd ever spec into the utility tree still, probably only for supports.
  2. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

Yeah I'm not really sure how I feel about the new jungle, a failed gank will set you behind considerably now.

The support player in me is delighted at the lane and item changes though!
  3. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I agree. Wish they would fucking release Nami already though.
  4. Offline

Feidan Community Member

I don't know why would they want the game to go back being passive for the first 10 min.
  5. Offline

Vissarion Veteran BOON

Well its more player friendly with passive jungling at 10minutes.
    No more annoying ganks i guess... ppls ragequiting after 5minutes from loosing first blood to a jungler so much, who knows..
  6. Offline

Feidan Community Member

Encouraged careful play min 1.
  7. Offline

in the middle of a fat download now, possibly just nami, maybe some other stuff.
  8. Offline

mastery changes are up, but no nami.
  9. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

tldr, can someone sum up the differences and how they affect THE META GAME?
  10. Offline

Hsulf Veteran BOON

Tvar?! You're playing lol too?

Is most of the guild playing this now? Might have to get involved.

I remember not long ago this was a banned subject and I even got a disclaimer put on my lol thread :p
  11. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Yes, for the 13th time, I'm playing LoL as well, cashy-casual style... :slug:

:stomp: <--- this is my Darius, once again jumping on heads, "kill stealing" from your Graves.
  12. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I will try to be on tonight Astarael but if the download is huge, my rural internet will not like it.
  13. Offline

im on a ranked spree. unless there's like a full 5 online I'm ranked'ing it up.

I havn't played it yet, but basically it doesn't look like it'll affect the meta much. The new jungle looks to be geared towards less early ganks and a higher difficulty for the jungler, but yet to see if that's right.
  14. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

Yeah, I was sort of hoping we'd see more double-top play with a roaming tanky support top and "pure" support bot but I doubt the meta will change at all.

Can't wait to play around with the new masteries and items though :)
  15. Offline

you mean... no jungle?

that would be stupid, massive waste of potential experience in the jungle.
  16. Offline

Feidan Community Member

I think the biggest problem with current meta is that assassins aren't viable.
  17. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

I can dream!
  18. Offline

Angelo Community Member

It really depends, In dota you have tri lanes because they can in turn get your carry so fed he carries, but also tri lanes only really work due to the fact you can deny, Im not sure in LoL the meta will change much but there's always good players who like to try stuff out so maybe.
  19. Offline

Hsulf Veteran BOON

I used to love 2 1 2 playing ap carries on bot lane!! Good ole days before people copied the better teams.

Caitlyn and cassio top is still devestating if their jungler doesn't gank efficiently, or of they simply outplay even if he does jungle efficiently!
  20. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

So like, when will the smart people hurry up and make guides for me to copy on solomid. T_T