LoL high-elo streamers

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Astarael, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Offline

Astarael Vertically Challenged

I'm having some difficulty finding good ones. Especially top lanes. Doesn't need to be live, infact I prefer not. I like watching them later on. And sound is irrelevant.

Ideally twitch.tv because it works great at work, but I could probably get any of them to work.

I've been watching aphromoo and a few others, but ideally I want a few top lane/consistent AD carry players. Any consistent streamer would be good though. I find lots of out of date stuff when I search.
  2. Offline

Melody Community Member

Dyrus
    Darien
    Wickd
  3. Offline

Yhymoto Community Member

Wingsofdeadthx best top streamer
  4. Offline

Angelo Community Member

Just use LoLking and search the streamers tab, shows you their elo so you can choose.
  5. Offline

Seraxx Community Member

dyrus just love this guy xD, wickd, voyboy, wingsofdeathx, hotshotgg
  6. Offline

Trixeh Veteran BOON

Wingsofdeathx is pretty good. Lame name, but pretty good commentary.
  7. Offline

adagio Moderator

I always think Dyrus is a suicide waiting to happen...
  8. Offline

cosmose Community Member

9. Offline

adagio Moderator

Anyone else seen the double jungle combo being used in matches? Past night played two games and both times the op had double smite/jugglers. It was deadly to start with but the game faded away from them twice. Anyone seen it work?

Also bruisers seem to be the flavor in this patch.
  10. Offline

Avner Aronovich Community Member

I'd recommend Voyboy's stream, he often talks about his thought processes as he plays, he sometimes plays unusual top champs which keeps the stream interesting and while he isn't that consistent he tends to be high risk high reward game play which is fun to watch :cool:
  11. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"