LOL Builds..

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Bluestar, Jun 26, 2011.

1. Offline

Bluestar Veteran BOON

Hi thar. thread for posting some nice builds for Lol chars.
  2. Offline

Lana Veteran BOON

Lol, was waiting for some people to post something...no one did -.-. Been playing Sona about 90% of my games, I go for 2 dorans rings, level 1 boots, then phil.stone, level 2 boots, then the turtle shell thing and finally the GPS ability power thing. Spam lots of wards, basically 5 wards every time i go to base mid game. After that anything with hp and cooldown reduction. I get around 2500hp mid game, with cheap items, i can't kill anyone, but they can't kill me quick either, unless they all focus me. Working out pretty well, but still learning.
  3. Offline

F U R I E Veteran BOON

When i play support I prefer starting with faerie charm, 2 pots and 3 wards to be able to stay in lane as long as your ad carry requires you to, and be able to ward dragon at 10 minutes/triangle brush or river path at 5 minutes without leaving the lane to buy wards (unless your ad is recalling as well and the lane is pushing towards their tower)
    Then i usually rush phil stone, lvl 1 boots and heart of gold and then go for cd reduction boots and oracle. After that i sually build ap with the extra money.
  4. Offline

Lana Veteran BOON

Won't you be very squishy for a while? Games usually end at level 15ish? Most my experience is with randoms hehe.
  5. Offline

Kammie Community Member

6. Offline

Shantotto Guest

I do that on sona/janna, but on soraka I prefer the +20ap book, because at lvl 3, your heals are doing 150 if you runed correctly, and that's like 30% of your lane mates life.
  7. Offline

F U R I E Veteran BOON

As a support, unless you're bringing an oracle, you're the last target in a team fight. If you keep babysitting your ad carry you should be the farthest hero from the fight; if they still jump on you (usually by some tanky dps), you can still kite them away and let the rest of your team work through the squishies of the other one.
    And ye, the hardest matches are the ones that last 40+ minutes, when a single wipe after a team fight means most likely game over. And they happen quite a lot.
  8. Offline

F U R I E Veteran BOON

True that, but i still find the "freedom" of not going to base at lvl 4 to just buy wards much better than some extra healing in your q. You cant rely on your cv for your safety (and you also need it to check the other jungler doing buffs/checking on top lane brushes), if you happen to have a nunu/trundle/jarvan jungling on the other side then a pre lvl 6 gank is most likely to be coming. But again, its personal choices, both ways are fine.
  9. Offline

Mizou Community Member

LOL ? as support u are target n1 and i usually go back quite often anyways since my lane partners are no fucktards. if i queue solo it tends to make no sense either to buy wards from the beginning but well furie u might have more xp and ofc my account is too young with lvl 12 ^^

sona if played right without runes slotted and only 12 masterys is OOM after 2 min :D
  10. Offline

F U R I E Veteran BOON

If they go for a support as their first target you are either overextended or they are fucktards. AD carries/AP squishies are the primary targets, if they blow their cds and summoners to kill you then you already did your job.
    Im of course talking about a semi decent level of gameplay, if your team is too noob to punish overextending and wrong focus firing, then no point in playing support.
    In normal games and in elo hell soloqueue scenarios, its best if you pick a hero with whom you are able to carry yourself, playing support relies pretty much in babysitting your ad carry bottom lane and let him farm, if you cant trust him then no point in even trying.

EDIT: Fast wards are needed when the enemy team has a strong pre lvl6 jungler such as nunu, jarvan or trundle. All of them have a strong cc and an unexpected gank by any of them will at least make you blow a flash. Plus wards are really useful to win the brush dominance war bottom lane, and if you checked dreamhack you could see some creative use of teleport on wards in brushes by the ap carry.
    But yet again, in normal games 90% of the times ppl dont even pick a jungler, the idiots usually lock their stupid squishies and then cry about the lack of tanks. Playing with randoms is so frustrating.
  11. Offline

Specter Veteran BOON

It's a big fucking lol ;)
  12. Offline

Mizou Community Member

yeah u are right :)
  13. Offline

Divinitas Community Member

Two completely different games to be honest, queuing solo/duo and with a team.

If your solo/duo you can pretty much guarantee that nobody else will buy wards and neither team will have map control. In ranked/team games everybody should buy at least one ward on each return.

As for targeting support first it depends on how good their support is, sona for example can be ignored, but a soraka in a long team fight is v nasty and a well played one can completely screw you, with the fact that she is squishy makes her quite a good first target.

Generally speaking though it should be the squishy carries first, a lot of people tend to just click the first person they see which is retarded....

Builds though bit pointless having a thread as there is multiple sites with very good builds on them and most of those builds are based on the same items.
  14. Offline

Shantotto Guest

At 1300-1400+ soloqueue warding is usually good, below that, yeah goodgame getting anyone to buy any wards.
  15. Offline

Jasra Community Member

hui. want to know, is Kassadin viable in ranked? i have great games on normal and is really fun to play him (almost same fun as Ezreal)
    and if you know, which items are best for him? my line is: catalyst -> sorcerer's shoes -> mejai -> tear -> banshee -> archangel -> deathcap -> lich bane (but usually before this item is end :))
  16. Offline

F U R I E Veteran BOON

Mejais and other snowball type items arent really recommendable in serious games.
    Kassadin is a good anticaster but it is viable only in low-mid ranked games because of his weaknesses (squishiness, blue dependance, not so good in team fights).
    If you have a decent team and jungler that understands the importance of a blue on kassadin then i recommend no tears, go for catalyst, lvl 1 shoes, then check if you need a banshee otherwise go for a RoA, get sorc shoes and start working on your deathcap.
    Finish with a void staff if they're stacking MR otherwise you can opt for an hourglass (better having both tho in end-end game). Lichbane is rather useless as you dont want to go in melee range in teamfights.
  17. Offline

Jasra Community Member

oki, thanks for advice. i try leave mejai, but dont know, if hourglass are good, i can escape from fight everytime with cleanse+riftwalk combo. well, i try it
  18. Offline

F U R I E Veteran BOON

Well usually you use the hourglass after you riftwalk offensively and you dont want to blow your flash to get out of harms way.
  19. Offline

Divinitas Community Member

Kass is a joke hero imo, way to squishy and a free kill for any decent team, only annoying thing is his flash, just like ez

But then i like heros who soak up a lot of dmg so ignore me :)