Lineage 2 - GoD (Take a look here ;> seen all the other topics)

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Shikino, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Offline

Shikino Community Member

Aite, for those who hasnt got a clue who I am, well hai thar o/
    - im known as Wildie from Afterlife, rerolled a sorc, known as Shikino now on Aion xD

Either way! i saw alot of topics here about Lineage 2, the GoD update. Seems like alot of you are wondering, if its actually brand new servers and whats going on in general?

Well to enligthen u a bit. Yes, its brand new servers, everybody strats from scratch - and heres the best part: it isnt hosted by NcSoft!

Yep, thats right! L2 Eu is hosted by a company called Innova, and have nothing to do with NcSoft - theyre the publisher of the Eu version :)

That said, i hope alot of u got a lil bit vicer on that subject, so yea. Whos up for goin? :3
    - if theres enough people, id love to personally tag along with u guys ;D
  2. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

I will be giving it a go if its new servers, I am sure a good few people here will too, if we make a guild it will be a place holder as we are set for SW now (this game came 6 months too late for me) until we find a active guild on the server to look to merge into so anyone lookign to stay long term has a long term home.

Is there a link to download the client yet?
  3. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

4. Offline

Gekido Community Member

No - client isn't available yet... And Shikino, we already knew all that and some are worried(not me) EXACTLY because it's Innova who'll be hosting the servers - ping problems.
  5. Offline

Shikino Community Member

@Katie - http://www.lineage2.eu/en/ <- thats the official site :) but yea, i read that on the other links about L2 here, imo, id just like to get to play with a few oldies from Aion, and not a bunch of randoms ive got no clue who is xD

- and yea Gekido, i was worried about that aswell >.< can only wish the best i suppose, imo, im sort of glad its not NcSoft thou. Suppose if they handle the game + players right, itll be awesome!
  6. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

if not plenty other mmos to go play
  7. Offline

Vissarion Veteran BOON

i heard so many bad news about innova these last days :/

imo i am playing on ncsoft for the time being and when innova opens the servers i will give it a go.

anyway guild wars 2 is at the next corner.
  8. Offline

Shikino Community Member

yea :3 i play on Ncsofts version of L2 aswell XD and i plan to do so till gw2, Tera or Blade n Soul is out :3 3 games im lookin forward to personally XD
  9. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

tbh every mmo community hates thier own,, wow hate blizzard, warhammer hate mythic, Aion hate NCSoft, Frogster Spellborn and so on it par for the course because mmos are not created for that person and they emo about it.

Play it, like it and contine, hate and quit thats simple.
  10. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

11. Offline

Gekido Community Member

12. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

I think so, looking at the EU site ther eis no reference to release dates? Infact it basicly has a beta sign up, add you email thing anf thats pretty much it. So could be the same old shit that seems to be happening these days, NA before EU :(
  13. Offline

Gekido Community Member

14. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

Me and Wiktor are downloading it now. Let us know on what sever we gonna play :)
  15. Offline

Sheebaa Veteran BOON

i dl it...trying to get on it...always says "you were disconected from the server"

is there any way to like...choose a server before u enter ur username and pass ?

or does this mean some sort of maintenance ?
  16. Offline

Shikino Community Member

Sheebaa theres maintence atm =) itll be done in like 6-8 hours XD
    - Personally i play on Naia, as most other europeans do :p
  17. Offline

Sheebaa Veteran BOON

thanks for info
  18. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

I have old toons somewhere I think on Naia, but I am gonna make a new one so practice for when they make fresh EU servers
  19. Offline

Gekido Community Member

maintenance is expected to be ~12hours starting from 7am EST. And all servers from lineage2.com are NA servers... even Naia has been moved to NA. There's also a new server that will be added after launch - Shilen. If anyone wants to try NA servers I'd say go for Shilen.
  20. Offline

Angelo Community Member

Anyone tried it yet?

EDIT: oops