IMPORTANT Lineage 2 Classic - Recruitment thread

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Katiechops, Nov 30, 2015.

1. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

Yes - I am going to play it and yes if people want to come along and play let me know here.

Re;lease Date - 15th December, I think there is a 7 day headstart, lvl are everything so yeah start early :p

Hsulf Info - yes this is a 10 year old MMO, there is no AH, no gearscore, no safe areas, no instances, you can lose XP, you can drop your hard earned gear, it is a grind you will not reach max level.

What it is though is social, fun, an adventure if you never played it before, full of dramarama, full of pking , greifing and PvP.

So yeah come play some, hang out and get drunk, 25 euros for 3 months pfft what you got to lose?

So yeah let me know if your interested, Chops <3

https://eu.4game.com/lineage2classic/preorder/

Offical Forums - https://4gameforum.com/categories/1537/

Pick a race and class and come play.
  2. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

3. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Placeholder for <YES>. Might even play a female ranged character to amuse Rev
  4. Offline

Firoz Veteran BOON

I'll jump on the wagon probably. :yellowcard:

[IMG]
  5. Offline

Paran Community Member

Some footage about this game? Since i have 2 weeks of and my girlfriend dont i have time
  6. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

7. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

hehe, english version? :D
  8. Offline

Paran Community Member

:D i had to mute the sound
  9. Offline

Melody Community Member

oh boi, it's so tempting, i might jump into.
  10. Offline

Goodey Veteran BOON

Im in :) Proper MMO in the beginning
  11. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

Greetings, conqueror!

You have successfully purchased Conqueror’s pack that grants you early access to the game along with 3-month subscription. You are now just a few steps away from being among the first players of official Lineage 2 Classic in Europe. Get yourself ready to enter the world of the legendary MMORPG and become the legend yourself.
    Don’t forget that all characters on your account that you’ve played during early access period will receive a set of exclusive in-game items.
    Here is your gift code. Share it with your friend for a 2-week trial period and experience this old-school MMORPG together!
    "PM ME FOR A 2 WEEK TRIAL CODE"
    You will be able to activate the code after early access period starts.
    To arms!
  12. Offline

Rev Veteran BOON

chops will last 1 week
  13. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

Then you'll have np coming and playing for as long as me then.... DO IT! Come play a proper mmo.
  14. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

Dear players,
    As the preliminary release date of 15 of December marches toward us it becomes more and more clear that the current build won’t reach the state that is necessary to provide the gameplay that you will enjoy. That way we are setting the early access start to 22nd of December and release date to 29th of December.
  15. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Nice update, I just bought it yday, was thinking of staying home sick (for real) today for the early access but I'll save that for later then ;)
  16. Offline

Rev Veteran BOON

haha another game you paid for thats not working out Tvar ? :D
  17. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

What class you playing Rev? need to know for class balance....
  18. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

MAKING THAT PERFECT FULL GROUP TEAM TO FARM THE SHIT OUT OF SHIT, AND PEOPLE WILL NEVER BE ONLINE ETC :D

yes, revz ;(
  19. Offline

matrox Community Member

hey guys long time haven't seen you :)
    Im up for some nolife in l2 if you still have some place in party !
  20. Offline

Talisker Veteran BOON

So when is it starting 22nd December 2002?