League of Legends Season One Championship Live - Dreamhack

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by TOMMCAT, Jun 18, 2011.

1. Offline

TOMMCAT Veteran BOON

2. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I still can't believe how popular the livestreams are for LoL, it's insane.
  3. Offline

TOMMCAT Veteran BOON

yeah true. When i joined were over 100.000 people watching the LoL. 1st match was insane.
  4. Offline

Shantotto Guest

Good to watch to figure out how important wards are, let alone entertainment value :d
  5. Offline

TOMMCAT Veteran BOON

if u saw the first match the map was full of wards and both team knew where the enemy was.
  6. Offline

Shantotto Guest

They always are. :)

I really want to see the TSM games later tonight.
  7. Offline

TOMMCAT Veteran BOON

And the second game with the Fanatic was pretty good. they destroyed the other team giving them no chance
  8. Offline

TOMMCAT Veteran BOON

9. Offline

Shantotto Guest

Up to 150k right now, and only going to get higher for tonights games when more americans will be online.

I'm actually enjoying these games more than most SC2 games ( obv not including normal GSL/GTSL here :d ).
  10. Offline

F U R I E Veteran BOON

"We keep telling him (Doublelift) to not facecheck but... every day man..."
    Lol'd so hard.
  11. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Facecheckin is pro man. Takes balls of steel to facecheck like a boss.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Forum Runner
  12. Offline

Shantotto Guest

Hahah, SEA bringing out the mordekaiser and stomping TSM the #1 US qualifer.

Proving what everyone who's seem my morde knows morde es #1 hueheuheuheuehuhe
  13. Offline

ins Community Member

Nice try lad but everyone knows that my mord is better.
    CLG won, TSM lost, EG #1 in their group, couldn't be better so far.

edit: haha DDE banned mord : D
  14. Offline

Shantotto Guest

morde #1 ban.

You only played morde by misclicking ins, let me know when you've played more than a few drunk games with him :p
  15. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

If the overlay they are using for Dreamhack is the Observer mode they are planning to release then omg its nice. I would like to see the current player portaits be replaced with the ones being using on the observer at dreamhack also, they are so much better looking.

Really good and exciting matches so far, but I am seriously impressed with the observer system.
  16. Offline

TOMMCAT Veteran BOON

yeah the matches were really good. I saw some nice tactics and ganking.
  17. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Pretty epic games. Solomid vs. Gamed was pretty funny.

The stream quality from own3dtv is epic too. I don't know if giving the HD stream away free is a one off, but the quality is epic and it very very rarely laggs, even with 180K viewers on it. Kinda wish the Starcraft 2 streams were of this quality as its refreshing to have such high definition for free with no lagg.

EDIT: Seems the SC2 streams are of equally epic HD quality for free. Seems Dreamhack is showing us how streaming should be done.
  18. Offline

F U R I E Veteran BOON

19. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Day 2 stream went live and within 5 minutes there was 100K viewers on the stream.
  20. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

Its really nice to watch some of this games. Few of them are pretty impressive