Laugh or Cry?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Katiechops, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

2. Offline

Divinitas Community Member

Its a shame, but laugh still :)
  3. Offline

Scorcius Community Member

no laughs from me I got hit by a van on my brand new yamaha after I had her for 10 days :D the guy just said he didn't see me and hit me from the side :D it's not a ferrari but still _I_ :D
  4. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Well, I like cars and the 458 is a really really pretty car, so its kinda sad to see this.

However, out of the two, I would rather have the pickup because if I was living in the states I would be a pickup driving, gun wielding redneck.

I mean why would you not want to drive a pickup...... ?

[IMG]

Ford F-150 Raptor, 310Bhp V8, 0 to 60 in 8.4seconds, top speed limited to 100mph and a foot of suspension travel on the front and rear so you can drive it maxed out on any terrain. Not bad for a truck weighing in at 3 metric tonnes.
  5. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

how many gallons to the mile?
  6. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

uhh, I always liked them older Ferrari's more anyway. I don't like what they did with the front (headlights mostly) on the newer models. The Ford driver probably agree'd with me.
  7. Offline

Gimme a Aston Martin over a Ferrari any day of the week, that or a veyron
  8. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

I really like the Mercedes SLS and the Aston Martin more yea
  9. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

16Mpg combined, surprising as I mediately thought gallons per mile also.
  10. Offline

Mizou Community Member

i would take a dodge viper anyways but i do like ferrari tough

anyways this picture is just funny and its just natures rule: the stronger will survive
  11. Offline

shibbyy Community Member

It's all about the Citroen C2, 1.1L engine, 61 BHP, 0-60 in 14.4 seconds. That's how I roll.

Apparently though i'm the only guy in scotland who drives one; so far ive seen around 20-30 other c2's on my travels and every single one of them is driven by a woman! So, if you see a c2 driving around, check for me.
  12. Offline

14.4 seconds.....wtf my grandma gets from 0-60 faster than that
  13. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Pfft. Driving a 200sx tuned up to 310Bhp. not bad for a 1.8Turbo, although its rather useless in the snow we have had recently. Sub 10seconds to 60 or buy a new car!!!
  14. Offline

Tal The Architect

15. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I remember that Tal. I was loling for days.

See tbh, @Ferrari in the video KC posted.... the driver is wearing a "Scuderia Ferrari" T-shirt.... I'm glad this happened as he is obviously a complete wanker.
  16. Offline

shibbyy Community Member

that looks like a smart car sport from a distance lol