L2 GD

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by kostas, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Offline

kostas Community Member

Hey guys i am new to the community ( i know boon from aion ^^) , i was wandering do you have any plans about GoD?
  2. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

Some of us will be giving it a go, but with SW rolling out a month later I am pretty sure it will just be short term fun, and only if its on a new server.
  3. Offline

Felby Community Member

mr chops has spoketh
  4. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

Wish it had came out 6 months ago >< I love l2 and would have had a ball.
  5. Offline

Gekido Community Member

Well since it's f2p I have no problem playing L2 on the regular basis in parrallel with SW, but only if xp/adena rates are not messed up(since I've heard some disturbing opinions about that...). :)
  6. Offline

RaK Veteran BOON

Will most likely give it a go.

Although it depends, as far as i know, ncwest will provide service to us only, meaning high pings.
    Innova as far as i've heard suckz hard, but they will open new servers, so that is a + already.
  7. Offline

Kamasutrah Community Member

I <3 L2 ^_^ all I am saying xD
  8. Offline

kostas Community Member

i think that we will know about inova till the end of the month.. As for swtor is not that intresting meaning jedi ? srsly? The next year blust will be tera lol ^^
  9. Offline

Gekido Community Member

What do you mean? Everything is already set in stone... there's nothing else left to know :)
  10. Offline

kostas Community Member

about when the new servers will open and how good they are compared to the ones tha exhist now..
  11. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Tera's gonna fail, sorry to burst your bubble. But no, it's Sith and yes srrssrly gusy.
  12. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

Damn tvar I bit my Tongue and resisted then you had to go for :-P
  13. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

There won't be a heart left beating. ;)
  14. Offline

kostas Community Member

Tera ranked first in sales in one day, The gameplay graphs are smooth, why you think its gonna fail? ( dont tell me eu players are different etc this is not a point)

Btw what is your opinon about wildstar?
  15. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

I think it is going to fail because I don't like it, stop liking what I don't. Also not even the koreans that are supposed to like grindy games without content aren't liking it. What sales are you talking about btw?

Wildstar is Dreamcast-online. Fer kidz.
  16. Offline

kostas Community Member

there is an article about tera came first in sales in one day search it in google anyway i didnt want to offend you lolz :D relax
  17. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

Stop liking what he doesnt like!! awmagwad
  18. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

link plx :) You didn't offend me, twas a joke we got going here. I'm no delicate flower but tread carefully, there are quite a lot of them around. :slug:
  19. Offline

Gekido Community Member

November 30th..
  20. Offline

kostas Community Member

You where right i though wrong , but tera got 80 billion(korean money) in the first week isn that big ?
    '' Cheong Woo on behalf of Korea-based NHN Hangame said at the company's 2010 financial conference on Feb. 10 that in the light of the current situation, TERA, which attracts 160,000 simultaneous online players on weekdays and 170,000 at weekends, is very likely to achieve sales of 80 billion won at least and 90 million dollar at most in 2011.''