Khagan / Kuldarian - Warrior / Warlock

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Hectorious, Nov 6, 2016.

1. Offline

Hectorious Community Member

Character Facts
    Question: Character Name?
    Answer: Khagan / Kuldarian
    Question: Character Class?
    Answer: Warrior / Warlock
    Question: Armory Link:
    Answer:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/grim-batol/Khagan/simple
    Warlock is currently 104
    Player Facts
    Question: How old are you?
    Answer: 31
    Question: Where do you live?
    Answer: England
    Question: Can you raid Mon, Wed, Thur 20:00 - 23:00 and Sunday 19:00 - 23:00 server time?
    Answer: Yes
    Question: We are thick skinned and love getting yelled at, do you?
    Answer: Sometimes I cry a little.. but pass the tissues and i'll be fine
    Question: Please upload a picture of your current 25 man raid UI setup:
    Answer: http://upload.booncontrol.com/images/worldoglg.png
    Question: Link to raiding logs (Warcraft Logs or World of Logs):
    Answer:
    Question: Where do you read up on your classes theorycrafting info and what other website tools or addons do you use to improve your gameplay?
    Answer: icy veins
    Question: Are there special moments when you can't play(e.G. playing Soccer/Hockey/Basketball in a club at fixed times)?
    Answer: depends if the Mrs wants some McLovin.. haha nah should be frin to play on raid days
    Question: What online games have you played so far, what role did you play in your previous guilds-clans (normal member-officer) and what kind of gamer are you (active-hardcore)?
    Be sure that if you are a casual gamer that logs on once or twice a week you are NOT proper material for BoonControl.
    Answer: I play most days from around 6GMT onwards, played since vanilla all content played apart from WoD. Raid led back in vanilla and TBC played warrior since vanilla
    Question: Are you able and willing to use Teamspeak and a microphone?
    Answer: yes no issues at all and vocal if required.
    Question: Is your connection/system sufficient enough to raid with? This is important
    Answer: yeah run the game on full no issues
    Question: What are your past mmo raiding and pvp experiences?
    Answer: covered raid in previous questions and during WoD I was a casual pvp warmachine
    Question: Tell us something about yourself (this one is important);
    Answer:
    I like big butts and I cannot lie? dedicated when in raid listen to instructions and will help where I can offer .input and help to others
    Additional information
    Question: Why do you want to join BOON Control?
    Answer: RL friend in guild currently (azmodian) played with him since vanilla and be nice to raid with him again also heard its a tight set up with good progression
    Question: How did you hear about us?
    Answer: Azmodian was telling me how he always tops the deeps meter.. thought to myself we cant be having that so i'll come knock him off
    Question: What can we expect from you, what do you expect from us?
    Answer: dedication from my part willingness to help.. progression and a solid team ethic from your part
    Question: General comments (Pretty much whatever you might want to add to your application).
    Answer: I'm a easy going laid back guy who likes a laugh but when its time to get focused you'll get 100%
    Post something (video/picture/joke/anything!) you think will make us laugh (keep it clean!):
    Answer: that is all good day sir!
  2. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

Hello mate!

from what i heard your warlock is not max lvl quite yet so we would like to have your warrior for now in our raids. We need to have a quick chat in TS before as part of our recruitment process. If you can log in to our discord and toss me a PM i will get you in TS https://discord.gg/u2b8gmm
  3. Offline

Bluestar WoW Officer

Poke me on TS tonight.