KC, I need a loan....

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by adagio, Jul 3, 2012.

1. Offline

adagio Moderator

Blizzard/actitards is for sale according to Aspira for 8.5 billion of earthly pounds. Will pay back within decades.
  2. Offline

Relinquished Veteran BOON

buy him a spaceship while you're at it as well.
  3. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Yea, come on kc, buy acti/blizz in the name if the boon!!!

Sent from my HTC Desire using Forum Runner
  4. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

I have reviewed their porfolio and willing to offer £3.34 for 100% of their shares.
  5. Offline

Hsulf Veteran BOON

I'll put £1 in for good measure. That should cover some starcraft korean gamers salaries for a while (ooOooooOooOoOoO harsh).
  6. Offline

Melody Community Member

I'm willing to help you, hope some Mc Donalds coupon's and 2€ are enough :)
  7. Offline

Mantle Veteran BOON

I have a 69p off your next sainsburys shop I can add
  8. Offline

Gekido Community Member

I can offer my old WoW account :p
  9. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

If we all start playing D3 really really hard we could be able to buy Blizzard with their own shitty bubble they blew. "We buy Activision for Pixels".
  10. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Maybe they will put acti/blizz on the RMAH...

Sent from my HTC Desire using Forum Runner
  11. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

But seriously 8.5 Billion they are cashing just before the shit hits the fan.
  12. Offline

adagio Moderator

I dunno, you get a lot of franchises for the money. Warcraft alone will always have the user base to print money.
  13. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

14. Offline

Screenager Community Member

haha i can imagine the trolls if that happen.. the server is down for patch tuesday :p
  15. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

More like WoW on Xbox and all PC gamers need to pay a sub to access Xbox live to play multiplayer online, hahahahahaha.
  16. Offline

Screenager Community Member

id be more worried about the xbox community being let loose on an mmo sad face
  17. Offline

Gib Community Member

I found 2p in my pocket with an old boiled sweet and some fluff stuck to it, you can have that to add to the pot.

Honestly, I would't pay fuck all for their business, it's a bunch of tired old franchises lacking any kind of real innovation and excitement. All the high class talent went off to work for other people long ago and the company has been milking the fuck out of customers for years.
  18. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

19. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

They are pretty spot on in alot of way imo, maybe they should have offer 400million for GW2 a year ago and shut it down to protect profits :p pay back 1 year!