K Tera Error

Discussion in 'TERA' started by Decerux, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Offline

Decerux Community Member

I've been playing on K Tera for about 3 days now

I just recently bumped into an error today which I'm not sure what it is.

I log in, I load the game, I get to character select, I select my character and then I get a message on the load screen. Does anyone have a clue what it is or can help translate?

I've tried restarting the game. The problem first happened during a quest. I had just finished a quest and the game randomly displayed that message and kicked me to character select :S

Screenshot provided V
    http://i741.photobucket.com/albums/xx58/Alterity06/Teraproblem.png

-edit-

Apparently the text is "지금 대륙에 입장할 수 없습니다" which according to google comes to "I can not enter continent"

Anyone have a clue on how to fix this?
  2. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Is it possible to post a higher resolution version of that error message.

I can translate it for you and tell you what is wrong if you provide a better image of the actual error text. The current image is just a bit too blurry for me to read the characters.
  3. Offline

Decerux Community Member

4. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Yes you are correct, the error is basically telling you that you cannot log in with that character, but doesn't really give any reason why other than "cannot connect".

Was your character named something that may have been picked up as a offensive name or anything and it has been banned ?

Since you cannot contact any game support since your not Korean, I don't think there is any way to fix this. I just with I could help you out trying to determine what caused it.

If you have only been playing 3 days, then starting over should be too much of a pain in the ass.

Anyone else got any ideas ?