its Friday.. I'm at work and bored.. entertain me

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by adagio, Feb 10, 2012.

1. Offline

adagio Moderator

I only have my mobile, so no videos or pics. Your challenge is to entertain me for 2 hours.
  2. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

What kind of stone age mobile do you have?
  3. Offline

adagio Moderator

HTC wildfire.
  4. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

So why no pics or vids?
  5. Offline

adagio Moderator

Can't really watch a vid while working and pics take to long round these parts.
  6. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

7. Offline

adagio Moderator

8. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Elizabeth was it not ?
  9. Offline

adagio Moderator

Probably, she the head of darkness 2 public relations or whatever her title is. Her excuse for just a 60 degree pov was bad.
  10. Offline

Saul Community Member

At Lunch time I watched a very unconvincing Transvestite chase a guy down the street calling "Come back BRUCE, I love you"
  11. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

This is why we have modern phones... To record that shit and YouTube it!!
  12. Offline

Saul Community Member

Mate this is Brighton, This shit happens like every couple of mins.

I worked in London for 2 years, whilst desperately trying to get a job back in Brighton, I then get a job back in Brighton and on my first day back I went to get a coffee at Costa and a dishevelled old woman carrying a teddy bear walked up to me, thrust the teddy in my face and whispered, " He asked me If I knew how to make a bomb, I told him YES!!", and screamed the word YES!!! in my face in the middle of a crowded street, then walked off. I just smiled and thought. "Lol I'm home".
  13. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

According to TB's videos on it, she is the PR head for 2KGames or something like that.

She said the PC version of Darkness 2 had the FOV locked at 60 for technical reasons.

TB then made a youtube video where he forced the game to run at 90 FOV using a 3rd party program and showed the game to have no graphical or animation errors whatsoever.

He then said that every PC gamers should boycott the game until the developers fix the issue because it is such a joke to not have adjustable FOV.

He was then contacted by the head developer who said they are now working on a patch to fix the issue.

In short, TB 1, lazy developers 0.

It was a really great story tbh as it shows that 2K couldn't give a shit about the PC version, as why would they spout completely false excuses as to why they couldn't be bothered to implement a feature that should be a mandatory feature in all PC games. However, once a prominent name in the PC community started urging people to boycott the game, they instantly acknowledged the issue and promised to roll out a patch.

PC gamers unite!!! :p
  14. Offline

Feidan Community Member

TB for president!