Is too awesome for words.

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Saul, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Offline

Saul Community Member

2. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Useful thread is useful.
  3. Offline

Gurtholfin Veteran BOON

Goddammit.... don't make me doubt myself! But fill in the dots anyway...
  4. Offline

Saul Community Member

I cant It's too awesome for words...

Well if you take away the myth of having to be very static and pre setup, etc, then your left with a mobile dps monster and I am loving it..

In one encounter last night as fluid as melted chocolate, I sniped-headshot 1 enemy, naded another, blew up a 3rd just in time to Shiv the 4th melee as he got in range and it was glorious, and I'm still noob lvl 8.
    @Aspira well more useful than your J-Pop thread :p
  5. Offline

Gurtholfin Veteran BOON

Woooah there cowboy! Level 8..... you didn't even pick sniper yet! This is just an 'Imperial Agent - Too Awesome for Words' thread!
  6. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Was talking to the guys last night about this. Sniper is higher DPS than op but has no stealth and is more static for max DPS.
    Op is a rogue. Stab in face, stun, stab in face, vanish, rofl.
    After a massive crisis I finally decided to go with my original gut reaction to classes and go operative.

Huge apologies to the guys I berated until I was changed to BH, but I can't in all conscience pass up a healing rogue... It's like my 2 fav styles of play rolled into 1.

Fizzee Fizzington shall be a Female Operative
    Mister Fizzington shall be my female merc tank alt.

Sorted!!!
  7. Offline

Saul Community Member

True Dat.. ok IA is too awesome for words... but the Sniper I saw in the pvp video was not too static tbh Fizzee, but yeah I get the Operative Stealth thingy.
  8. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Never said TOO static, only more static for same DPS.
    BH was too static for me though.
  9. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Blasphemy.