Intro Guardian Armour at 80

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2' started by Gurtholfin, Sep 21, 2012.

1. Offline

Gurtholfin Veteran BOON

Ok so as a casual player, I'm 80 now and with little or no time to look into available gear. Seeing you have all been through it, I'd appreciate some advice on what to pick up now that I've hit max level. I'd like to pick up good gear, but acknowledge that I'll never have the time for legendaries or elements that involve a ton of investment time in the game.

What I have to work with:
    - About 88k Karma
    - Maybe 120 badges
    - Maybe 50 mystic coins
    - Like 1gold
    - Story quest done to about 74
    - 300 armorsmithing (in case relevant)
    - No PvE instances done

Overall I'm mostly decked in sub-80 greens and blues, with a spattering of yellows (1-2).

Any advice would be great.

Gurth
  2. Offline

HardKoar Community Member

Best advise I can give is to purchase the karma gear from the various temples in ORR , its lvl 80 exotic with max stats .
    It costs 42k a piece, so by simply joining WvW during BooN's prime time raids you'll be fully decked in max level/stats gear.

On the other hand if you have alot of mats maybe someone with 400 crafting could be able to make you a piece or two but i'll leave that to our crafters ;).

Bout the sigils, if anything use them to purchase your lvl 80 exotic weapon. Else buy it from TP , but I doubt 1g will cut it, anyways gl.
  3. Offline

Gurtholfin Veteran BOON

Cheers man - by the sigils which items are you refering to and where is the weapon bought? Excuse my ignorance!
  4. Offline

HardKoar Community Member

Ye sorry, for sigils i meant badges of honour ;) , the vendors are in any WvW borderland.
  5. Offline

Ebayed Community Member

If you need some armor crafted let me know, I'll craft it for you.
  6. Offline

Gurtholfin Veteran BOON

Cheers guys
  7. Offline

Darkpride Veteran BOON

I can make you armor+weapons aswell (there should be threads about the mats in forum what you need),

also a very good option if you got some time is mapcompletion of the last 4-6 zones (lvl 60-80) cause it gives t6 mats,exotics (and the last zones give lvl 78 which only costs you like 1 or 2 power )and even if you cant use them..they are a good source for globs for crafting or money.