Interview: What March’s WvW Patch Will Bring

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2' started by Alaraum, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Offline

Alaraum Veteran BOON

2. Offline

Ilyria Veteran BOON

Mhh, passive abilities huh ? do more siege damage seems OP :p keeps are going to fall faster :p
    About eliminating the culling, i have to see this with my own eyes to believe it :p
  3. Offline

Undeadmonkey Veteran BOON

Pfft it's all about the 'Take less seige damage' we have that nothing can stop us ^_^
  4. Offline

Kilrathian Veteran BOON

I'm gonna laugh my ass off if they remove culling by limiting wvw maps to 50 players per side
  5. Offline

Kharjas Community Member

You will now see every character within range of you.

Uhmmm, modification in the range?
  6. Offline

Tumbleweed Community Member

Don't know what to say about that. For players it may even out between "more siege damage done" hitting you with your "less siege damage taken", but your siege in front of the door won't get the less-damage buff so the silly arrowcarts behind doors and such will break your siege easier, which kinda' sux (especially if you'll be up against ze french) :)
  7. Offline

Drexciyian Veteran BOON

Comon people must have know it would prob be stuff like short buffs to siege, maybe even make door invul for 5s or something
  8. Offline

Laelthrin Veteran BOON

so big patch in March for WvW, is in fact a lot of fuzz about nothing. I hope they get rid of the culling, big question mark.
  9. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

This actually has me interested, the lack of real WvW progression was my biggest problem with the game at release