Interesting take for an MMO

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Tal, Jan 22, 2011.

1. Offline

Tal The Architect

2. Offline

Mizou Community Member

i wonder where these guys came up with this very stupid shit ^^ american he said right ? sounds reasonable
  3. Offline

Kamasutrah Community Member

Easy ingame cash shop selling items to stop ur chara being wiped .. easy money maker
  4. Offline

Specter Veteran BOON

I don't know if i believe this or not, but i like the idea of hardcore diablo 2 coming back ;)
  5. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

Not a big fan of the whole die thing, too much like real life. Your ingame character develops thoughts for itself, starts wondering what happens when you die. Some dude thats playing you will start a new character, holy shit buddism batman! Reincarnation!!!

sry im still trying to wake up atm, slept too long.
  6. Offline

Tal The Architect

It sounds like some thought would be put into this. I doubt it would be so easy and I can't imagine those items being IWIN buttons...

I would love to try the game though, It will be interesting to see how people act when their whole characters are on the line :)
  7. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

It reminds me of something like the Survivor Title in guildwars, except with PvP :p. tbh PvE alone is hard enough to not die... But imagine getting killed in that game when your connection is interrupted or your PC freezes up...

Even the best ISP's have their maintenances and heavy traffic hours, and no PC has a 100% guarantee to not freeze or crash. Ofcourse one could say that you may randomly die from anything in real life aswell, but I think that'd be a bit lame as an excuse.
  8. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

9. Offline

Omnipresent Potato Farmer

10. Offline

Gizmodio Community Member

11. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

12. Offline

Omnipresent Potato Farmer

13. Offline

Relinquished Veteran BOON