Instagib ele

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2' started by Drexciyian, Dec 29, 2012.

1. Offline

Drexciyian Veteran BOON

Im so tempted to try this :D

2. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

meh, it has no survivability after the first hit so whilst it would be funny blowing up people in mediocre gear, if they manage to pop an evade and survive the first attack you are fucked.

Also the CD is about 25 seconds before you can blow another person up, so good luck in a 1v2 or more.

I'll stick with D/D Bunker, at least it gives me the option to escape if things start going tits up.
  3. Offline

Jinx Community Member

[IMG]
    If Im about to gank in hide and 21-shot ppl,ima reroll a thief. This one is good for trolling ppl tho :D JP instagibs inc! lololol
  4. Offline

Drexciyian Veteran BOON

OFC id run d/d but play this for lols
  5. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

The guy is mostly chasing lowbies and the fights and alot of the rest of the fights is missing...
  6. Offline

Vissarion Veteran BOON

U can still try this, but he is using stealth from norn, why not play a thief and do this anyway?
    U are 0 help in team fights though and more likely 2shotted.
    Gl fighting a bunker.
  7. Offline

Tumbleweed Community Member

Hilarious really when you look at the cut-out scenes but I doubt it'd be too much fun actually looking for the opportunities and staring at the timers for so long between even considering a fight :confused: atm I think it's more fun trolling ppl even if u don't kill them every time with d/d ^^
  8. Offline

SmilingBandit Veteran BOON

Funny almost hilarious... I need a 2nd elementalist for fun stuff besides raiding it seems... :p

We all know this isnt fucking viable for "all calls". Hopefully we do...