IMPORTANT CHANGES TO WORLD PVP

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Shantotto, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Offline

Shantotto Guest

2. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

Seriously a little bit of something inside me just died reading that.
  3. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

Whilst they're making Quest stones immune, they're adding PvP-specific stones so World PvP still has impact (possibly moreso than before)

Its an okay change to balance the difference between world PvP and griefing.

I still like griefing though :(
  4. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

phew
  5. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

Did I mention that when 1 faction controls all the PvP stones it spawns a world boss?

And we all know what happens when BOON gets hold of world bosses [IMG]
  6. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

Now thats an objective...
  7. Offline

Mizou Community Member

did u read my patch notes ? i guess so :L

its realy nice with the worldbosses
  8. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

Guess we'll have to see how it works out, I didnt think they would keep it like it was last beta event. Hopefully they will find some way to make PvP meaningful and keep it meaningful. I'm pretty neutral about the changes.
  9. Offline

Lilith Community Member

that is just... awesome. i knew they wouldnt leave world PvP so worthless as it was.
  10. Offline

Shantotto Guest

Go post in the thread linked in the OP and state you'd like the changes reverted basically.

The more people post the more chance this garbage is reverted.
  11. Offline

Divinitas Community Member

What to piss of everybody else on the faction by taking all the world loot, becoming more geared than anybody else and rolling the opposition like they were nothing more than a bug you scraped of your boot? Yup, defiantly an objective.

(sorry asmo's)
  12. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

13. Offline

Shantotto Guest

14. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

BOON'd :(
  15. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

This just stinks of those artifacts you used to get in Warhammer RvR lakes that were totally pointless and offered nothing to PvP gameplay.

These changes are fully implemented for this weekends beta 6 yes ? I hope so as I am not pre-ordering until I fully see the effects of these changes.
  16. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Don't go overboard just yet. Who cares if you can't go to Poeta and take that lousy old flee-infested village over. Let's just see if this is Hump-a-Guard all over again before fucking off. :)
  17. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

This is my worry.
  18. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

And we share it.
  19. Offline

Fokkie Veteran BOON

I don't really mind to much of this change, aslong as they actually have a good plan for these PvPfootholds, and its not just something they just throw in to try and please the pvpers. And are these wardstone only unattackable by players? CAn you use like the flares to spawn invasions to kill it, will capturing pvpfootholds lead to zonewide invasions? We'll have to see. It could turn out really good, but also really bad. *crosses fingers*
  20. Offline

Lilith Community Member