I'm Spazticus

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Law, Aug 16, 2013.

1. Offline

Law Community Member

Disclaimer:
    Just before anyone freaks out at me, this is a real Channel 4 show, so don't go mental at me about finding this stuff, It came out on real "english" tv so blame them instead if you find this offensive, infact don't watch this if you find things offensive!

Recorded this on Sky the other night to see what it was about. (I know I will burn for this)

BUT.....

Fook me it was so damn funny and I award all the actors in this show for not laughing at their own jokes!
  2. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I think its okay if we laugh at it when the disabled people are making it with the intention of making us all laugh.
  3. Offline

Law Community Member

That's how I see it aswell, I don't normally laugh at things like this but I have to applause them on getting the reactions from the pranks!
  4. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

Personally i don't like any "Candid Camera" kind of shows, but i do believe any subject is ok to laugh at as long as it doesn't offend the people involved.
    Laughing is a natural nervous reaction, that's why when someone falls on his butt on the street, some people gasp and others laugh out loud.
  5. Offline

Law Community Member

Totally agree, I once saw some guy push his bike along the pavement (Sidewalk) and then get on his bike to instantly endo (Rear lifts up) and fall over. No joke my cupa tea at the time went flying (from laughter). The best part was he got up then acted like nothing happened but this was in the center of town. Everyone saw it. So damn funny.
  6. Offline

Karasu Community Member

Lawl.. Part 4 is completely muted due to 'copyright'.

Welp, pretty funny - but there's better British comedy out there. Sound quality isn't great on the vids though :/