If you can't see Guild Section

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Katiechops, Mar 25, 2011.

1. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

We are starting to tidy up the Guild Section membership and removing everyone thats not active in a online game with BOON, if your acess has been removed by mistake jump on TS or contact someone in game and we will get it restored.

BOON has always removed access to guild sections from ex-members should anyone become reactive or join again for a later game they will have thier guild access restored.
  2. Offline

Kneels Community Member

BOON has always removed threads/posts where people say goodbye too?

PS: goodbye
  3. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

Yeah, I do always have done for the past 6 years, so no worries mate its nothing personal its the same for everyone.
  4. Offline

Kneels Community Member

What a strange thing to post in them before deleting them then.
  5. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

Yeah noramally I leave them for a day or two, but there so much going on atm, I decided fuck this, time to clear up the mess now and got going.

Btw some of your points you made were pretty much spot on, the BOON officers properbly shouldn't have made a BOON for Rift considering how little they actually liked the game, we were just desperate for a new game to play and made a poor choice of game in the rush.

I don't intend playing the game anymore myself but I do feel a need to try and give the players who do want to play Rift longer support and guild rather than abandon it to just total failure, all I can look to do is consolidate the guild for the remaing members.

However the lack of ppl being willing to step forward and take lead will make this hard tbh, we tried to get new officers etc for weeks as we could see it coming but despite have 80+ members ppl weren't prepared to step forward and the 2 that did, didn't last 1 week.
  6. Offline

Divinitas Community Member

That sounds vaguely familiar :)