SC2 IdrA Rage Compilation

Discussion in 'eSports' started by Tal, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Offline

Tal The Architect

2. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Lol at the music, hahahahaha. Loving this video.
  3. Offline

adagio Moderator

Loving the look Idra has at 0.07 when Incontrol say him being bad mannered is the truth. Also loved last night how day-9 wouldn't say Idra was in the top player list last night but mentioned nearly everyone else.
  4. Offline

Shantotto Guest

I wonder if all the gay insults were screenshotted and sent to the companies that sponsor EG, how fast they'd pull sponsorship and/or idra would get removed from the team.
  5. Offline

Ledgendairy Community Member

It is sad to see Idra so angry again, he was so happy last year when he heard about patch 1.1

6. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

I love idra, he is a true gamer. I would get pissed to, in fact i do get pissed. My ┬┤manners are shit when i play online. I never understood why ppl are so fuckning polite when it comes to sc2. WHY do i have to type GG after every game to confirm the guys ego i mean lol coming from a fps stand point GG'ing someone is like a spit in the face.
  7. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Coming from Counter Strike we used to always GG and all the teams used to have a good bit of respect for each other.
  8. Offline

Mizou Community Member

in every game i played there was good manners, everyone always gged and had a nice talk in ts/vent after... the internet does not automatically mean everyone is an asshole doodle
  9. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Hello. I'm an asshole. Good bye.

Ps. gg
  10. Offline

Mizou Community Member

we know that u are the son of ass :p nothing new
  11. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

haha yea i know gg is meant to mean something good, but coming from such awesome community games as dota pubs, cs pubs and the likes. A gg means far less all i can say =P

i tend to never GG when i loose at sc2 (and that is like every game lol) It's not that i have bad manners, i mean i chat with the guy even while playing. i just cba
  12. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

You can still have a good game and lose though. I mean I am terrible at SC2, not going to lie and say otherwise, so I lose a lot of games, but I enjoy them all because the game is fun. Wish I was better at it but I just don't put any time into it at all. But anyway, its not like it takes an extreme amount of effort to type gg.
  13. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

Yeah don't think I've ever played a match back in the day without saying GG, altho I did have it macro'd making it slightly easier :p
  14. Offline

Divinitas Community Member

i'll GG if it is a GG win or loose, but i don't see the point of saying gg when for example you play a 4v4 and its a 3team/1random vs 4 random and they just walk over you

That's not a GG that's just a waste of my time :p
  15. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Lol what a nub. If you loose, it's because you are shit or made mistakes, calling other players "bad" when they beat him is pathetic. Just man up say GG and win the next game.

Clearly he's an overrated POS who wins or looses based on luck and whines like a child when the dice roll in the other players favour.