Idra quits again

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by adagio, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Offline

adagio Moderator

2. Offline

Shantotto Guest

I thought this was going to be the quits and screenshots from the cruncher games.
  3. Offline

Tal The Architect

Same here. Those games were brilliant.
  4. Offline

Nerien "Bad Boy"

I loved the smiley cruncher put out in the last game.
  5. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Aww I wanted to see him post up some crazy statement about game imbalance or lack of having a life before quitting.
  6. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

hah, yeah that was awesome :p
  7. Offline

Shantotto Guest

Copypasta'd from TL but worth the read for the lols.

8. Offline

Shantotto Guest

And this is what I thought the thread was gonna be about :p screenshot after game 2 that idra won.

[IMG]
  9. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

Idra is right though the terran are a bit to powerful but with the buff to fungal growth now in the patch i think he should own them up again..

IF ONLY HE STOPPED SPAMMING MUTAS AGAINST MARINE BALLS
    wtf?! always, he looses every time because of this he stopps going banelings and just throws mutas in to 10000 marines
  10. Offline

F U R I E Veteran BOON

Too bad that there were no terrans in top8 in the last GSL.
  11. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

who wants to play a race in top tier where you roll out spamming your tier 1 unit in massive numbers and win just by pressing T

embarrassing even for the pro's =P
  12. Offline

F U R I E Veteran BOON

Like MC that won a GSL with only gateway units :O
  13. Offline

Nerien "Bad Boy"

14. Offline

Tal The Architect

Well I guess IdrA thought it was "good manners" to leave against HuK when he saw the army but tbh most games people at least have the attack go ahead to see how well it goes (usually you can get lucky with a better surround) but I haven't seen what his army was like compared to HuK's and his hallucinations :p
  15. Offline

Shantotto Guest

I watched it live :p it was epic, like 190 idra vs <160 huk and idras army was clearly going to demolish huks ( easy roach remax and roll if he did lose the engagement ), huk had like 3 colo+10-15 stalker and a few sentries, but he hallucinated 2-3 colo and 5 void rays and idra just instagg'd.
  16. Offline

Shantotto Guest

17. Offline

Shantotto Guest

18. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Since nobody posted up the epic lols of IdrA quitting against hallucinated voidrays, heres the video.

Part 2 is linked below. Also quite funny. The quality of these two vids are pretty poor and there is probably better ones out there.

What a legend HuK is.
  19. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

20. Offline

Nerien "Bad Boy"

It's on right now.