I’m a Guild Wars 2 Developer: AMA about professions. On reddit.

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2' started by Angelo, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Offline

Angelo Community Member

2. Offline

Tigros Veteran BOON

It's an interesting discussion, I've followed it for a bit but then I gave it up cause I was having too much fun reading Ozzy's autobiography and listening to his music :). Last night was Ozzy all over my place.
  3. Online

Feidan Community Member

"We will officially enter Closed Beta Testing this Friday. It will be marked with an increase in our pool of testers. To clarify, this phase of testing is still under NDA and is not open to the public.

Based on the feedback we get from our current Closed Beta Testing, we will determine the next phases of our beta program in which we will open beta access to more people."

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/commen...ars_2_developer_ama_about_professions/c380yy0

Its here!!!--------(゚∀゚)-------!!!!
  4. Offline

Xom Veteran BOON

Great thread by the way, many things that make me eager to try this one.
  5. Offline

Angelo Community Member

6. Offline

vagabound Veteran BOON

yup and it seems we gotta go under water also for WvW
    There is a quaggan mercenary camp in each borderland map that can play a pretty cirical part of assaulting or defending the keeps in that map as gaining favor with the quaggans lets them build weather control stations that shower the nearest keep with healing rain for your allies or zaps your enemies with bolts of lighting. I assume that's enough to make people want to fight there ;)
  7. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot