*HOT* RIFT Release BOON Competition

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Omnipresent, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Offline

Lyantha Community Member

Won't make it myself, but might as well sponsor the initiative.

I, Lyantha, wish to take part in this in-game competition and I agree to the terms and conditions.
  2. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Lol [IMG]

I, Aspira, wish to take part in this ingame competition and I agree to the terms and conditions.
  3. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I, Acina, wish to take part in this ingame competition and also I like little boys.
  4. Offline

Furyon Community Member

dont know if i have wat it takes to get in top but i will definetly try and the whole ideea is more then great...
    so there for ...
    I, Furyon , wish to take part in this ingame competition and I agree to the terms and conditions.
  5. Offline

Omnipresent Potato Farmer

One more day to go folks, lets see some more contestants!
    Great to see 15 people involved!

Though im sure there are more that can afford 2p, lets loosen those purse strings ladies!!
  6. Offline

Ary Community Member

I, Ary, wish to take part in this in-game competition and I agree to the terms and conditions.
  7. Offline

Kneels Community Member

I, Kneels, wish to take part in this ingame competition and I agree to the terms and conditions.
  8. Offline

Leezard Community Member

Haa well I won't even be in the first 20 members to reach lvl whatever but the initiative is certanly worth it.

I leezard, wish to take part in this ingame competition and I agree to the terms and conditions.
  9. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

I, Aspira, wish to take part in worshipping the ground that Saint Acina walks on and agree to any ingame competition rules.
  10. Offline

Domain Veteran BOON

I, Domain, wish to increase the prize money for the winner with hope that him/her will not sleep for more than 3 days and wish to take part in this in-game competition and I agree to the terms and conditions!!!!
  11. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

sign me up bitches im bringing coffee!
  12. Offline

Sweeet the pot is getting bigger!!
  13. Offline

Chi Community Member

kk then lets also raise the pot even if i still dont know which server harhar
    and yes i agree to the terms and conditions and maybe...yes maybe theres also a very little chance ^^
  14. Offline

Talisker Veteran BOON

I, Talisker, wish to take part in this ingame competition and I agree to the terms and conditions.
  15. Offline

Not long now folks, nearly 20 people signed up. That'll be a tasty prize for some!

Keep signing up people lets go. 2 Platinum.
  16. Offline

gir Veteran BOON

just hope it wont make the guild suffer from internal competition, remember we will hopefully have more serious competition from another faction trying to do get a jump on us in anyway.
    So just to clarify, plz still be helpful to guild members, like if someone gets jumped in front of you and you ignore it for your own success in this competition then i will personally unlock the cage we had to put (the old furious Katiechops) in.
    So stay nice and helpful even if there is a competition.
  17. Offline

Agga Community Member

I ....Agga....wish to take part in the ingame comp and agree to the terms and conditions,

Disclamer...
    I in no way condone child labour and would nvr lock anyone whatever there ethnic origin sex or creed in a celler with a view to winner said competition
  18. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

I, Blackspear, wish to take part in this ingame competition and I agree to the terms and conditions.
  19. Offline

Maskerad Veteran BOON

I, Maskerad, wish to take part in this ingame competition and I agree to the terms and conditions.

Bring it on!
  20. Offline

Pay up BOONS! Its all over. :D