"High Scale Beta" at the end of June

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Allstar, Jun 15, 2011.

1. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

Listen Here

Transcript here

A lot of the cast is financial (which is interesting in its own right) talking about PC gaming as a whole in terms of micro-transactions and profitability.

What does this mean? I would expect the game to launch between August and September.

It has also been stated previously that SWTOR will not have an open beta, because they expect huge interest at launch anyway.

I also lol'd when he mentioned that "Fanboy sites tend to give better reviews than the larger magazines".
  2. Online

Katiechops Guild Master

Just give the game,, ffs I am re-rolling a Asmo on Spatalos atm due to brain death boredom,,,, maybe I should reactivate Rift?
  3. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Oh no, not Rift... x(
    Asmos on Spatalos, you're 1 year too late! :mad:
    What level are you Katie...? :p
  4. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

5. Online

Katiechops Guild Master

only lvl 23 just been playign 2 nights, power leveling these days its so easy.
  6. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

tbh, I think they still should employ Open Beta aswell. If only for stress testing, preparing for people who literally will do anything in their power to ruin someone else's game, preparing for exploiters and bug abusers and generally for people who wouldn't bother signing up for closed beta before.

If they are, well then consider this redundant.
  7. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

So what's next, hit 55 and start dredgion/AP farming all over again? This could prove to be a more fitting and fun "L2" thing, done with the right people. :)
  8. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

The weird thing here is the Sieges Asmo side on Spatalos are run by 3 women - I'm sure this is the only reason Chops is leveling an Asmo there!!

Sent using my Fruit!
  9. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

So what you're saying is the Asmos are the underdogs on the server?
    (this thread has now been hijacked and is only about Aion)
  10. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

They have over a million beta applicants, I think they can arrange stress testing if they feel the need :p

I saw that and it doesn't really affect the prospective August~September release, It was mainly in response to people being all "OMG I'm guaranteed to get in beta in June"
  11. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Got an e-mail with a survey, filled it in and now I've been selected for an "at home test" will find out more soon... Check your emails people!
  12. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

I just realized I got my asmo alt assassin there @lvl32. :)
  13. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

FUCK MY LIFE, are you serious? i would give my balls away for the opportunity to test this game

I envy you, so much
  14. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

Nothing for me so far =( fizzee
  15. Offline

Shaftsplitter Veteran BOON

got same survey, and same result
  16. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

who was the survey from? bioware, Ea or swtor?
  17. Offline

Shaftsplitter Veteran BOON

SWToR / Bioware
  18. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

:'(:'(:'(
  19. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

If i get in to the beta this will be my reaction lol

20. Offline

F U R I E Veteran BOON

Got the mail as well.