Heroes of the Storm

Discussion in 'Blizzard Games' started by Merketh, Oct 17, 2013.

1. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

2. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

3. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

Lore rape inc!
  4. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

I wonder who I'll make my main! :D
  5. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Whatever one is a solo laner with a rediculous ultimate :)
  6. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

And something semi tanky so I can go in first and wreak havoc... Grom/Garrosh champion plx!
  7. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

8. Offline

Ilyria Veteran BOON

Got a beta key OMFG ! oh no wait, beta signup oops :p
  9. Offline

Law Community Member

Well I have never played a Blizzard game but mmmmm this does look interesting. Wonder if it can tear me away from Dota.
  10. Offline

Law Community Member

Guess not since someone has used my email address to make a account and I can't reset the password cause the name doesn't match the email address. GG! lol
  11. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

12. Offline

Law Community Member

Ahhh the recover system for Blizzard is fucking stupid. If you don't know how you typed your name (Not that I did since I never signed up with my email) you cant recover the password. What stupid system is this! I mean I never signed up to anything Blizzard. How the hell did they even activate the account lol. Was no accept email sent? What is this rage I have and why do I really want to play this new Moba! Is it cause I can't unless I use another email address! ARRRRRRRR!

Columbo save me!
    [IMG]
  13. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

14. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

15. Offline

Angelo Community Member

16. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Ahh Tychus, the only thing that could make me play any sort of ranged character..well you know, pewpew Blizz.
  17. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

This game will be amazing dude. What other game can you fight Tychus with Thrall over meaningless ladder points!!!
  18. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

When I play this game, it will soon be very clear to me who will be my SMASHing main. Tychus, Garrosh, Grom, Lothar...could be any bruiser or ranged wtfpwner. Oh Blizzie... :p

inb4 Doodle's main Tyrael
  19. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

Tyrael will be my MAIN BRAH

my MAIN
  20. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

And you will still get raped mid by nunu.