Heroes of Newerth - BOON Guild ?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Karasu, Feb 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Karasu Community Member

Hiya

I've been playing Heroes of Newerth a lot lately. It's one of the few games that I keep coming back to. I was wondering if there were any other BOONs still playing and/or if there is already a guild. Playing with others over VOIP is always so much more fun. ^^
    My IGN is Karasuni.
  2. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

TBH i dont know many ppl still play LOL. I have some on my friends list but they are always off. I was playing HoN recently but now when i have Dota2 key i'm not coming back to HoN :p
  3. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

The 2 pots above are perfect examples of what you should not write if you want to:

A. Have a clean thread on topic
    B. If you dont want to see a flame war between games

What you guys just posted invites to flaming. JUst something to think about, its not always the trolls fault a thread derails. we have quite a few ppl who are very good at subtle bs posts. If you have absolutely nothing that contributes to the OP except negativity, why post it? Echo much?

Now. Back on topic
  4. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

Well, my post wasn't meant to troll. I played all of this MOBA and enjoyed them all. I simply said i don't play HoN anymore.
  5. Offline

Karasu Community Member

I was considering adding something to my OP to state that I don't want any talk about any other MOBA in here.. All I want is your nicknames and maybe to create a guild if there isn't any.

To answer your off-topic comments: I have played LoL and DoTA 2 several times. The reason why I don't like LoL as much is exactly why most people play it instead of HoN. The reason why I don't play DoTA 2 as much is because it feels a lot of features are missing compared to how HoN evolved. Plus I don't know that many ppl who play it atm.

So yeah.. I'm not really here to light another flame war. ^-^
  6. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Cry havoc and let slip the trolls of war.
  7. Offline

Torkee Community Member

I got tired with smurfs, paid characters and DDOS attacks so i stopped to play HON. Also im never going to buy any S2 game ever because of their ignorant and unproffesional staff.

Waiting for Dota 2.
  8. Offline

Feidan Community Member

Played it since closed beta, think its best moba competitive wise after blc, worst casual, don't play anymore.
  9. Offline

Kephir Veteran BOON

why play HoN? LoL is obviously a better game
  10. Offline

Yhymoto Community Member

+1
  11. Offline

Scarface Community Member

why play LoL Dota2 is obviously better game
  12. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

I tried