Hello :P

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Bluff, Feb 8, 2011.

1. Offline

Bluff Community Member

hi guys, nice to see Boon Control is still active and their members still communicate with each other.
    also, it's nice to see lots of nice faces from Aion asmodians here.

after moving to perento, eXistence got caught in sieges and started to lead it, ended up with perento being elyos dominated, resulting to asmos in perento going emo and stopping siegeing and now it's boring like hell in Aion.

So, me and some of eXistence members decided to give RIFT a try in BETA5 and BETA6, very few of us liked the game and decided to play it , some of us already pre ordered the game, however we decided to play Defiants (not cause of the racial, when we picked Defiants we just wanted to try the bad guys and didnt know they had better racial passive buffs)

anyway, i am sure when eXi RIFT players will know that BOON Control decided to play RIFT, they will want to join them like me, i will talk to them about changing the faction and the server before making an official group-guild application.

See you in RIFT guys,
  2. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Hey Bluff, good to see you

Well what a surprise that asmos went emo, I thought that was their special power regardless of server. ;) BOONs are playing guardians at RIFT y'know, good guys as always. Other than that..cool. :)
  3. Offline

Bluff Community Member

Heya Tvar how are u doing.
    yeah, that's why i dont want to rush and make application yet.

have to talk to friends so they tell their friends that some of us will not play defiant in cloudbane,
  4. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

I'm doing ok, thanks for asking
    Do what you gotta do mate, think it over before acting rashly. ;)
  5. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

Hi there fellow ranger :)
  6. Offline

Divinitas Community Member

Hi mate, not really a surprise with asmo on perento they were always with the big mouths, just imagine if we had all gone there :p they would of cried as much as the tele asmo!! :D (hi rod)
  7. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

Hey Bluff, hope you guys end up rolling Guardians in the end. But yeah like Tvar said just take your time, but make sure you have the game pre-ordered for the headstart :).
  8. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

As everyone has said, there is loads of time left before the headstart begins, so take your time to decide BLuff.

If you guys do decide to go Guardian and apply here, I need you all to do individual apps and not a group one. Purely because that way I know your all on the forum (forum reading = must do) and also its nice to see a bit about each player.
  9. Offline

Chowder Community Member

i'd love to get to know some exi people and play with them.
  10. Offline

Nerien "Bad Boy"

I was a member in exi for quite a while :/

Hello to you Bluff!
  11. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

You're not fooling anyone here Nerien, you're a BOON. :)
  12. Offline

Gwain Community Member

Bluff <3
  13. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

And a Gladiator!!! GLADIATOR!!!! [IMG]
  14. Offline

Nerien "Bad Boy"

In Aion I was a gladiator.
    In this game I'm going to heal.
  15. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Even when your playing a Cleric I will still be saying things like "Go go plate rush, get in there with Nerien". :)
  16. Offline

Nerien "Bad Boy"

I might even go over playing a mage if I find playing it as suport/healer fun.

Hope you exi people decide to go guardian would be fun playing with some of you again.
  17. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

meh spanner in works, DON'T take your time Bluff :p come on our Team Speak tonight if you can so we can chat, we are filling up pretty fast so need to get an idea of what numbers you are talking about etc, ofc we will always make extra space for our eXi mates no problem but we did plan about 60 members in legion and we are up to 43 already and getting great apps everyday, if a significant number of eXi come to play then I will likely freeze recruitment for old BOONs, eXi and current members friends only, hence need a chat so we can plan.

Oh and Defiant? omg /fail they will be the asmso of rift, a million kids crying and fighting with each other all day, come farm them again with us RAWR!
  18. Offline

TOMMCAT Veteran BOON

Heya Bluff and nice to see u again.
  19. Offline

Chowder Community Member

well i sometimes confuse which name went with which guild . i remember people by class and weather i met them in pvp or not :p
    you probably won't remember which guilds i was in either[IMG]
  20. Offline

Firoz Veteran BOON

nice to see you here bluff :D
    and a fusion of eXi + BOON?
    server domination inc.. xD