Hearthstone

Discussion in 'Blizzard Games' started by Feidan, Aug 26, 2013.

1. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

http://www.hearthpwn.com/news/800-paxeast-blackrock-mountain-confirmed

Blackrock Mountain Confirmed

The Blackrock Mountain Adventure has been confirmed at PAX East 2015.
    There are Five wings, each purchasable for 700 gold, or $6.99 USD. You can get a deal on the wings if you buy them in bulk, with all five costing$24.99. One wing will be released each week, just like Naxxramas. There are Thirty-One new cards which will be obtained throughout the adventure's seventeen bosses and class challenges.
    • Same weekly schedule as Naxxramas, new cards, class challenges, and bosses each week.
    • Thirty-One New Cards!
    • Five Wings. Seventeen Bosses.
      • Blackrock Depths is Week 1!
        • Grim Guzzler - Coren Direbrew
          • Your minions will randomly jump onto the board.
        • The Arena
        • Dark Iron Emperor
      • Molten Core is Week 2!
    • Blackrock Mountain is about two forces which inhabit the mountain.
    • Dragon themed and card itneraction!
    • Some bosses are locations in the mountain
    • Pre-orders begin March 19th-20th. Will reward a card back
    • The adventure launches in April!
    [IMG]

New Cards

Thirty One New Cards! FIve can be found below.
    [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Card Backs

[IMG]

New Gameboard

[IMG]

Hearthstone Mobile is now in Alpha

They are testing it internally among Blizzard staff right now. It will be out within a couple of months.
    [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
  2. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

give it on my iPhone and i'll start playing it again
  3. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

FINALLY!!!
    http://www.theverge.com/2015/4/14/8414229/hearthstone-iphone-android-smartphones

4. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

That is really nice! I will definitely download this but i am also kinda sad... there goes my productive travel time to and from work (i actually read books) :D
  5. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

You can save it to that special number 2 time, my bowls are hyperactive these past few days ;^D
  6. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

omg forgot about the potentials at work :eek: no more bored toilet pictures to Acina and Tvar
  7. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

That is...

I kinda want to see them now...
  8. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

You have a thing for turds? The derail is real.
  9. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

10. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

11. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

12. Offline

Ilyria Veteran BOON

Holy fuck, where did you get this shit from Xelendar ... oh wait ... :x
  13. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

I know people ;)
  14. Offline

Omnipresent Potato Farmer

Is it bad that i looked at atleast 5 before closing the page :E
  15. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

Depends, how did you rate them? :p
  16. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

17. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

18. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

And here it is: http://eu.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/19508175/

Heroes Emerge: New Hearthstone Heroes Are Coming!

Zeriyah 04/06/2015
    [IMG]
    “Well, look who it is!”
    Some new faces have just shown up at the inn! Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft is happy to welcome new Heroes as they pull up a chair at the game table!
    These new Heroes put a fresh face on the classes you know and love, and bring along some unique surprises of their own.
    Picture Perfect
    [IMG]
    These new Hearthstone Heroes will feature beautifully detailed animated Hero portraits, including all-new art never before seen in the Blizzard universe. The first new Hero we’re introducing is a famed Warrior—the mighty King of Ironforge himself, Magni Bronzebeard!
    [IMG]
    Aside from the vibrant new Hero portrait artwork, these new Heroes also come with unique Hero power animations. Magni’s version of the Warrior’s “Armor Up!” Hero Power is sure to reinforce the fact that his majesty is not to be trifled with!
    [IMG]
    New Heroes also come with unique emotes and voices that convey their individual personalities, a play area featuring a custom visual theme, and nifty “entering the game” animations so you can greet (or intimidate) your next opponent in style.
    [IMG]
    If that wasn’t enough, new Heroes also come with a unique card back that will impress even the mightiest of dwarven kings! The steadfast “Magni” card back is added to your collection immediately after purchasing the Magni Bronzebeard Hero, and can be used with any deck of your choice.
    [IMG]
    New Heroes will be available for purchase from the in-game Shop for 8.99€ or 6.99£! Usurp the traitorous Garrosh Hellscream and bring down the hammers of dwarven justice with Magni Bronzebeard; the first new Warrior Hero for Hearthstone—coming soon!

New Heroes do not add new cards to your collection or change the classes’ activated Hero Power and are not considered new classes.

19. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

Also these clarifications

20. Offline

Feidan Community Member