Hearthstone

Discussion in 'Blizzard Games' started by Feidan, Aug 26, 2013.

1. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Zoo makes you mad :D
  2. Offline

Darkpride Veteran BOON

yep...equally when playing it and when playing against it =D
  3. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

Zoo is tactical as well. Your tactic is clear his board / life as fast as possible before he can recuperate.
  4. Offline

Darkpride Veteran BOON

yeah keep telling that to yourself when the guilt kicks in :p

(srs note what you put out is the idea of the deck, its obv. sumthing with a decent winrate,has a working idea, the process when playing is sumthing entirely different,zoo has very little choices and depends mainly on draws nowadays, to compare it to other decks who have to manage resoruces and control/arrange the tempo is just a joke :) )
  5. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

I don't really agree on that because that sounds more like the pre-nerf Hunter where the tactic was "you need to deal damage to the opponent every turn" ignoring the minions on the table. Zoo although is still a dumb down deck, for proper playing you should focus on smart trading for board advantage instead of hitting the face.
  6. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Hit fääz, win 90% down to rank 10. Go priest, win more :p
  7. Offline

Darkpride Veteran BOON

yeah i was wondering too,when the last zoolock attacked any minion i had except a taunt =D
  8. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

Btw i was thinking about handlock not zoo. Imo zoo is super weak.
  9. Offline

Feidan Community Member

I stopped using zoo because I felt dirty playing it.
  10. Offline

Maskerad Veteran BOON

Zoo is to hs what green is to mtg - noobies favorites.

Still playing warrior, still winning, still hate myself. Mage masterrace QQ
  11. Offline

Astarael Vertically Challenged

my warrior is clearly the best.
  12. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

Aspira if you want to feel like a dirty prostitute and sell your soul play Zoolock, it's cheap, easy and to good. You can go for face or do very efficient trades with it. there is like no weakness to it but the luck of your own card draw. You won't run in to taunt heavy decks past lvl 10 and before that you will win any way because well... most people are bads.

Handlock requires some dust and the deck itself is not cheap to craft. You will also spend some time getting reckt if you plan on ranking with it to rank 10 since the mentality from rank 25-10 is basically "GO FOR FACE HURRRRRDURRR" and that does not always work in your favor, but it can also be amazing... that is the beauty of handlock :D the general idea is to draw cards until you can play huge cards like the Giants or the Twilight drake. Taunt these suckers up, copy them with faceless and watch as your opponent cries thinking he had won with you at 10hp and him at 30hp only to see you one shot him next turn.

Either way both decks are great fun to play and i would recommend zoo to start with since it is cheap. Handlock is 10 times the fun though
  13. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

I love killing handlocks who think they are safe behind a handfull of X/8 taunters. :giggle:
  14. Offline

Maskerad Veteran BOON

Apply mortal strike to face.
  15. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

Zoolock no weakness? You silly brah? Any aoe reks zoolock.
  16. Offline

Astarael Vertically Challenged

I played the shaman earth elemental deck and ended up with 4 earth elementals and a kel thuzad down. too much taunt.

also mortal strike? brawl or baron geddon that shit.
  17. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

And thus releasing your second wave, along with your hatched eggs with 4/4 thingys, gg.
  18. Offline

Darkpride Veteran BOON

sounds like typical zoo =D... but yeah greatest strengh (easy to play) is greatest weakness of zoo...if your cards don`t come..you cant compensate.

btw wtf is wrong with this? after rank 11 like 80% priest
  19. Offline

Maskerad Veteran BOON

Control priest is huge now.
  20. Offline

Darkpride Veteran BOON

gosh how much i hate this game sometimes.