Headstart Codes Not Arrived?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Aspira, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I bought the digital CE from D2D and haven't got any codes from them yet whatsoever...... should I be contacting them, or ?
  2. Offline

Lyantha Community Member

Ordered yesterday, as soon as I hit the download button of the game listed in my purchases (after finishing the order), they sent the code to me by email. (Didn't really have to download, but just press the button and cancel afterwards w/e)

This is what it says next to my Rift: "Please click the download button to retrieve your key."
  3. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I will retry pressing that download button when I get home tonight then, if that fails I will e-mail them.

Thanks for the info.
  4. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

"Trion will send you an email before each beta event, and again before Head Start begins, with download instructions."
    I bought mine from Trion directly, so just chillin' for now. Gonna start worrying..never. :p
  5. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Well I got my CE for £31 off D2D so bleh Tvar!!!
  6. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

7. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

bought it like 2 weeks ago at the trionworlds site so hopefully i dont have to worry either!
  8. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

WIN THIS!
  9. Offline

Tigros Veteran BOON

I haven't bought it at all... win this :)
  10. Offline

Kneels Community Member

Same here, you should have been able to get your coode this way right after the purchase.
    Then Apply Code and set up payment plan on account management page and you're set.

Hope you'll be able to sort it this way [IMG]
  11. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

I had to be different and buy it from steam (the standard pre-order) then upgraded it to CE via the Trion account, I trust them they'll mail me when its about to start.
  12. Offline

Agga Community Member

I've just a code which I applied weeks ago called 'frozen Rune Pre-Order Code' which is supposed to give me head start but I know 4 sure it doesn;t give me the Mount or Bag just a rune and a shitty pet been in touch with Trion and they say i wont get CE items till release which is pretty GAY

Game just sent my Headstart @17.30 22nd Feb
  13. Offline

Scorcius Community Member

Bought my directily from Trios aswell, just don't have the patience any more for hasseling with other sellers, got my fair share of bad experience allready :)
  14. Offline

Firoz Veteran BOON

your account should be like this:
    [IMG]
  15. Offline

shibbyy Community Member

@Jeenath only if you buy the game from trion directly I think. Otherwise all you have is a pre-order key in your key list. (which can also act as a head start key from places like game, not sure about others)
  16. Offline

Kneels Community Member

I bought from D2D and my 'manage games' tab looks exactely like Jeenath's, except for my name [IMG]
  17. Offline

shibbyy Community Member

Weird, I pre-ordered from GAME originally and all I got was a code in my apply codes bit, but when i switched to trion i got the account level CE thing.
  18. Offline

Nerien "Bad Boy"

Ah reason is D2D actually gave you your actual game code not a temporary one.
  19. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Yeah Jeenath, just sitting tight now waiting for shit to happen. :p
  20. Offline

Kneels Community Member

Hopefully the client will be downloadable after today's maintenance.