Head-start/Live Client Download Available

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Kneels, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Offline

Kneels Community Member

You can start downloading the game client:
    http://update2.triongames.com/patcher/public/Rift_LIVE_Patcher_setup.exe

Still won't let you download the game tho apparently. We'll have to wait some more till they enable it I guess.

2. Offline

Bluff Community Member

thnx kneels. i was looking for that when i tried to launch my beta client and they announced that it's not the patcher for the head-start client lol
  3. Offline

TOMMCAT Veteran BOON

thnx. Kneels i downloaded the launcher but i can't downlaod the game.
  4. Offline

Kneels Community Member

NO CLUE IF THIS WORKS
    but someone posted this:
    I'll go for a fresh install anyway.
  5. Offline

TOMMCAT Veteran BOON

i deleted the beta client and i will do a new reinstall when they will allow me. Atm i open the login window , put my pass and username there and after i click enter i get a error message.
  6. Offline

Firoz Veteran BOON

7. Offline

Pharax Community Member

Make sure you deleted all the folders/files releted to beta client , you shouldnt get an error message after that
  8. Offline

TOMMCAT Veteran BOON

i got u are not authorize to play this game.
  9. Offline

Bluff Community Member

i will try it, cuz i dont have mega download bandwidth like most of you, 8gb is ALOT for me, can take 20hrs of non-stop download.
  10. Offline

Cranberries Community Member

The Rift account management is still under maintenance apparently, and there's nothing about the actual download being available on Facebook. I assume we'll just have to wait a little longer: gosh they're good at teasing us! :p
  11. Offline

Firoz Veteran BOON

account management is up again :D
  12. Offline

Pharax Community Member

@TOMMCAT try to run it as administrator , got that once on beta , fixed it by runing as admin.
  13. Offline

shibbyy Community Member

Thread on rift forums about this; if you go to your account on rift it says "Status: Inactive" which is probably why you're not authorised. Assuming it'll be fixed in the coming hours.
  14. Offline

TOMMCAT Veteran BOON

i don't use multiple accounts on my PC.
  15. Offline

shibbyy Community Member

tweet from an admin dude at rift reads:

It looks like we ran into some small issues that are causing patching errors. We're investigating that now. Hope to resolve soon. ^Zann
  16. Offline

Pharax Community Member

yep, the account management site is under maintenance again
  17. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

18. Offline

Lilith Community Member

Did we get any official server list yet?
  19. Offline

Akhalur Community Member

We want to update you on the process of downloading the game client for Head Start. You may have found that you are able to download the patcher but have been unable to download the game itself. Don’t panic! Nothing is broken!

You will be able to start downloading the game client this evening. We will let you know here on the forums and on Facebook when it is ready. We will also be sending out emails to make sure you see when it’s all ready!”

I know everyone is anxious to get going and start downloading. Thank you for your patience as we get everything in order and ready to open the doors! [IMG]
  20. Offline

shibbyy Community Member

GREEN LIGHT GOGOGO!