Hate this weather!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Divinitas, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Offline

Divinitas Community Member

So its -13 here, coldest I've ever seen it in UK, the snow has now turned to about 5inch thick ice, think some Scottish areas have -20 or so?

How do you Scandinavians etc put up with this weather, human bodies are designed for nice warm sunny climates which include the three B's!
  2. Offline

Tal The Architect

This pretty much sums it up:

[IMG]
  3. Offline

Kamasutrah Community Member

lmao Tal that is so true xD

and yeah divi I am totally pissed off with this stupid snow >.< the worst thing is I live in an area with old people and disabled people who are in bungalows ... the streets are that dangerous not many of them can get out atm .. and the local council are not even clearing snow so they can get out ... they prob all sat indoors with their fingers up their asses as normal.

I fked my back up last week after clearing snow im in freaking agony .. well it was either me or my mum doing it and mum rather have me in agony than her >.> im drugged up to the eyeballs with painkillers LOL
  4. Offline

brilliant tal :)
  5. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

I did warn you that cybering with Pete was bad for your health! :p
  6. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

It's just fine,, wake up to this each day,, good times

[IMG]
  7. Offline

Looks exactly like it is down here tbh :p
  8. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Picture 1 is the main street outside my house. Usually a pretty busy 2 way street. This is it after it was plowed. Waist deep in places.

Picture 2..... there are 2 cars in that picture........

Picture 3 is epic icicles on a neighbors house, some getting to over a meter in length.

Picture 4 is all snow from my driveway shoveled by hand..... over 6 feet high that snow pile and thats not all of it....

Picture 5 is the rest of the snow from the drive piled onto the garden, over waist deep in places but mostly between knee and waist deep is the average..... my car is not happy with the weather at all.

EDIT: Just to point out, these photos were taken at 4pm in the afternoon..... it was that dark and it was -12 due to the freezing fog.

I only wish there was a hill and a chairlift near me.
  9. Offline

,,|,, -.-,,|,, you know jealousy is a bad thing :p
  10. Offline

wowz, my grandma lives up that way and she said it was bad but wtf :p
  11. Offline

Kelrak Community Member

This was a bit too Hot winter in Israel unfortunately

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  12. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Saw all that on the TV Kelrak. Sent you an e-mail to check you were still alive but you didn't reply. Good to see your fine.
  13. Offline

Kelrak Community Member

Odd didn't get that mail. Anyhow yeah I'm fine :>.
    That what happens when you have a useless government that gives no founds to the fire department. And an entire country got to fight fires with 10+
    Years old gear :S.
  14. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I'm surprised you lot don't have water missiles and water tanks. :)
  15. Offline

Mizou Community Member

im fat, ugly and young - in winter i can walk normal without smelling like a pig aaand nobody can see how ugly i am cause of all the cloth we wear ! IM HAPPY

ok ok this was sarcasm but snow > rain ! and since 2 days its snowraining !!! which is the worst. streets are ok and so on now after like 1000 accidends all over germany. BUT i love snow. A few years ago i thought about moving to Sweden or Norwegen but now i can stay in Germany :)
  16. Offline

I can imagine you in norway ud be a snowman xD :p <3
  17. Offline

Mizou Community Member

well then u have to melt through all the snow and ice to get to me :)
  18. Offline

wishful thinking there :p